New Glock

It seems recently that some dealers are more reasonable with their prices on "mass compliant" glocks. I'm not sure if this means the demand is not as high because the consumer has smartened up. I found someone willing to sell new gen 4 glocks, which is the real reason for my OP.

I paid 720 for a new G21SF in MA. Should give you an idea of the mass markup for new guns.

Compared to what 4 seasons sells compliant guns for, I was ok with it. And it was exactly what I was looking for.

It seems recently that some dealers are more reasonable with their prices on "mass compliant" glocks. I'm not sure if this means the demand is not as high because the consumer has smartened up. I found someone willing to sell new gen 4 glocks, which is the real reason for my OP.

Probably best not to advertise that too much. That said, the new Gen4's I've seen in the classifieds are typically selling for $750-$850.

It's too late for sarcasm, but are you serious? A 357 SIG in a full size platform, why buy it? If you insist on carrying a 357 SIG, which has some damn impressive knockdown power,why not go with the G32/33.

I already own a G32, G27 and G34.

The 31 wouldn't be for CC. I cant conceal anything larger than a G26/27/33.

The idea behind the 31 would be a open carry pistol. I like the larger size and the extra capacity.

It's too late for sarcasm, but are you serious? A 357 SIG in a full size platform, why buy it? If you insist on carrying a 357 SIG, which has some damn impressive knockdown power,why not go with the G32/33.
Because it is stupidly easy to conceal a full size Glock. I EDC a 17 year round. With the correct choice of holster (not that hard to find) it disappears under an untucked polo that isn't skin tight.

Because it is stupidly easy to conceal a full size Glock. I EDC a 17 year round. With the correct choice of holster (not that hard to find) it disappears under an untucked polo that isn't skin tight.

I thought I wouldn't be able to carry my G19 with a relatively cheap IWB holster but it carries great and disappears under a T-shirt. I am a thin guy so I doubt the 17 would disappear on me.

I thought I wouldn't be able to carry my G19 with a relatively cheap IWB holster but it carries great and disappears under a T-shirt. I am a thin guy so I doubt the 17 would disappear on me.

Yes it will, if you do it right, might just need a different holster/belt combo or something. The only real difference for CCW is the length of the butt of the gun, really. That said, the 19 will still be easier to hide, and probably more comfortable to carry. One of the first guns I CCWed was a Sig P226, which was an effing blimp compared to a 17 or a 19. [laugh]

-Mike

Yes it will, if you do it right, might just need a different holster/belt combo or something. The only real difference for CCW is the length of the butt of the gun, really. That said, the 19 will still be easier to hide, and probably more comfortable to carry. One of the first guns I CCWed was a Sig P226, which was an effing blimp compared to a 17 or a 19. [laugh]

-Mike

No no, the 19 carries awesome actually. I just thought it would be harder to conceal because it is larger than my other CCW's.

In the land of the free they cost a whole lot less than they do in MA, like $550 to $575.
Here in the peoples republic of MA I saw a brand new Gen 4 Glock 26 with tritium sights go for $950 what a freaking rip off.
Make a plan to move to a free state then start moving in that direction!

smitty

A while back there was a Gen4 Glock in the classifieds here, I think a 17 or 19 for like $1100. I almost pissed myself

I saw that too, a lot of people are getting a little too greedy with their Glocks. But on that same note, sheep will buy a Glock at $1000 because they can't buy them at gun shops (newer than 1998). Oh well, I could care less.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't do cheap holsters.

My 17 rides in a Brommeland Max Con V or in a Peters Custom Holsters Hold Fast.

My belts are also not cheap.

Ya but I needed a holster that day and went to buy an Elite. I am still weighing out which company to go to. Supertuck has been getting a lot of talk so I probably will pick that.

I have a king tuck and do not have a bad thing to say about it. Just awesome quality and comfort. Not to mention one holster for my 30 and 21. Even with the heavy 21, loaded with 14 230 grain, comfy as can be.

I have a king tuck and do not have a bad thing to say about it. Just awesome quality and comfort. Not to mention one holster for my 30 and 21. Even with the heavy 21, loaded with 14 230 grain, comfy as can be.

Yes! I have heard from a couple people that the KingTuk is also extremely comfortable. I'm sure they'll be easy to find for the G19.

Oddly enough, I had a self proclaimed Glock hater tell me just that. "I hate Glocks, but if you care more about reliability than looks, Get a Glock 19." So I did...

****ing hated my G19. Sold it 2 months after buying it. A G21 on the other hand...talk about awesomeness.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Went to dealer today as I am thinking of trading my PPS in on a Glock. Dealer had new Glock 30SF for $525 not including sales tax. I believe the trade will happen soon as I do not shoot the PPS well and am hoping something a little larger might shoot better for me.

Went to dealer today as I am thinking of trading my PPS in on a Glock. Dealer had new Glock 30SF for $525 not including sales tax. I believe the trade will happen soon as I do not shoot the PPS well and am hoping something a little larger might shoot better for me.

The Glock is such a better firearm than the PPS IMHO. Sure I'm biased but not alone when I say this. The PPS is not as proven and doesn't have the parts interchangiblity like the Glock. You will find that the G30 is a soft shooter for a subcompact 45 and how easy it is to clean and work on. Do the trade! Great price too, the 30 is pretty hard to get as of now.

Sent from my carbon covered iPhone

The Glock is such a better firearm than the PPS IMHO. Sure I'm biased but not alone when I say this. The PPS is not as proven and doesn't have the parts interchangiblity like the Glock. You will find that the G30 is a soft shooter for a subcompact 45 and how easy it is to clean and work on. Do the trade! Great price too, the 30 is pretty hard to get as of now.

Sent from my carbon covered iPhone
Dealer said local distributor here has 94 30SF's in stock for same day delivery to him. I was suprised that many were available myself and that he even had one in stock.

My hands are just too large for the PPS and any other small gun. Think sasquatch gripping a miniature stapler. I have a Keltec P3AT that I pocket carry but it is more point and shoot than actually aiming it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom