• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New format?!?

SKS Ray

NES Member
Am I the only one seeing a new format from top to bottom with the poster's avatar first, followed by join date with info, the post, sig and random info? Makes it hard to tell where the post begins and the sig ends because everything looks like its stacked Tetris style.

I just did all the delete stuff from the other thread and it still looks stacked to the left. It wasn't broke last night, why'd we fix it?

Am I the only one seeing a new format from top to bottom with the poster's avatar first, followed by join date with info, the post, sig and random info? Makes it hard to tell where the post begins and the sig ends because everything looks like its stacked Tetris style.

Can you post a screen shot Ray?

I will.

First the thread view and second the What's New view. Totally weird CSS formating...

Jesus, what browser and version is that?

ETA: It's not a new format it's browser compatibility issue with the latest code update.

ETA: It's not a new format it's browser compatibility issue with the latest code update.

I am using Internet Explorer 8 and have the same formatting problem. Real difficult to see threads.

IE 7 it only happened when I used "What's new". If I opened any of the individual forums, it was ok.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 No problems.

untitled.JPG

It's back to normal now. All I did was browse some of the Forums then went back to the "What's New" button.

Think I got everyone fixed now... let us know if any more issues crop up :)

I *believe* this has something to do with IE7 compatibility mode.

IE 7.0.5730.13 on XP. All better now. If you made no changes for IE 7 users, I wonder if its because I went to GlockTalk and then back to here, loading a CSS or JS file into my cache...

IE 7.0.5730.13 on XP. All better now. If you made no changes for IE 7 users, I wonder if its because I went to GlockTalk and then back to here, loading a CSS or JS file into my cache...

Thanks, that proves to me it wasn't just an IE8 issue.

Back
Top Bottom