New folks check in and say, Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me....

Hi, another arfcom board jumper here. This site is NE specific, I like that. I've lived all over the country ,however, family obligations keep me here in MA for the time being. Right now LenS is the only one on this board I know personaly, great guy IMO! [roll]I like this color [roll] Cya!

Welcome to the new members! Hope you enjoy it here.

Bolt, are you back in MA now? Are you going to Ames meeting Monday night? If so, I'll be there. BR&P doesn't hold meetings on holidays so they moved their meeting a week, giving me an opportunity to find out what the hell is going on at Ames. No monthly newsletters in 1 year, security cameras and the high grass last time I was on outdoor range (July, I think) make me want to find out what's going on there. [Edited to add: Just learned that the high grass was dictated by the Easton Conservation Commission and it is helping keep the range from being muddy when it rains.]

Lynne said:
Welcome to the forum Bolt.
....Thanks Dereck, Lynne, all. Yes Lenny, I'm going monday. Be good to see you. Yes, there was a vote(I was there)to discontinue the GOAL membership requirements for members. I'd guess the feeling that NRA membership was adaquit(sp)<[roll]. With money being tight I can understand how the members/voters saw it. See you monday Lenny! :?

hey every body,ed smith here, the wife and i live in portland right now,moving to standish in dec. i have been in maine for 5 years now,moved here from richmond,va. i was born and raised on a dairy farm in the communist country of kalifornia,you notice that i have gotten as far away as i could from it without swimming.i don't swim that good. i love building guns of all kinds,just finished 2 80% 1911s,getting ready to bend a couple of ak receivers,i reload,cast bullets,ect. i am a ham radio operator, i am a retired master plumber and locksmith. would like to here from gunbuilders here in maine. :D or any body. God bless all

Welcome Ed. If you look in the build section, we're all talking about building some 1911s. It would be great to hear from you there as well...as I'm sure that you and Nickel will be a wealth of information.

Nice to have you around...

Thank you....

in advance because I am sure I will learn more than I share. Since I am a beginner in shooting. I think its been about two and half years and I don't always have the time to shoot as much as I'd like.

LB

Re: Thank you....

TAARSLaB said:
in advance because I am sure I will learn more than I share. Since I am a beginner in shooting. I think its been about two and half years and I don't always have the time to shoot as much as I'd like.

LB

Sounds like an affliction that we all share, LB... not having enough time to shoot, that is!

Welcome to the madness!

just wanted to check in and say hello, beginner here who just picked up his first handgun the other day a .40 sig p226.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom