New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Great Site!

Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to have stumbled onto this site - looks like a lot of fun and a great resource for legal matters and shooting events.
I've been a firearms sportsman for more than forty years. From the cornfields of Iowa to the woods of Vermont, I've spread a little lead here and there. Nothing but paper, steel and plastic bottles for quite a while but I'm always interested in pheasant or quail hunting.
I'm currently enjoying a Browning Hi-Power 9mm, S&W Model 41 with Red Dot sights and a Walther P99 in .40 cal.
Thanks to all who have contributed to these fine forums and those that keep the site current.

Regards,
John

Wow... I take a week off and they start coming out of the woodwork! Welcome to all you new folks. Pull up a chair and join the conversation.

I'm trying to come up with the best way to get instruction myself.

My son plans on joining a junior rifle team in September, but that seems like a long way off.

My wife... well just getting her to the range was a win for me.
Considered an Appleseed Shoot? Lots of them coming up in New England this summer, and we are newbie-friendly. AND your wife and your son will be shooting for free... Heck, if you were still active duty, your whole family would shoot for free!
Relocated to the US in 2001 and became a citizen in early March this year.
Congratulations and welcome to the USA. My grandmother's family came over Austria a little over a hundred years ago.

I figured I would stop in and say hi. I wont burn the tread up with what we sell (see the dealer listing) I will do what I can to take care of the NES members. We offer GREEN member discounts on certain items. Currently we run the business out of the house but can do appointments, shipping and delivery. Need anything specific, shoot me a message and I will respond usually within the hour. Thanks

Hello SS Tactical - Great to have you on the board here.
Member discounts always put a smile on the crew here.
Hope business goes well and thanks for joining up.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your service. Glad you found the board. You should fit right in.
Enjoy yourself here and join in the discussions.

Glad to be here.

I registered some months back, before I got my license. I participated in my FIRST Appleseed (oh, there will be others![smile]) and had a blast. I'm a gal from Belmont, MA.

Hi everyone, New to this forum....recommended to me by a friend. Definitely nice to have a place like this to ask questions and share ideas!!

Guy's and Gal's JonBoy74 is a Good guy he is new to Shooting but he has the BUG. I talked him into getting a 10/22 for a first gun to work on the basics. [wink]

GREAT!!! Now talk him into making it into an LTR and coming to Athol to learn to shoot it the Appleseed way. [wink]

Hope I see you there, JonBoy74!

I'm definitely interested in appleseed, thanks for the links!! I'm going next week to purchase the Ruger 10/22 and hopefully can get down to the range at some point to start working on getting better!!

Found this site a week or two ago, looking to answer some legal questions. The amount of knowledge the members have and are willing to share is tremendous. It's a great site and I'm looking forward to participating more.

I'm scheduled for the Basic Pistol class in two weeks and am hoping for smooth sailing to get my MA class A license (as smooth as it can be in a red town at least :).

Back
Top Bottom