1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Admin, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Sacred_Steel

Sacred_Steel

Hey fellas, Rick here from Easton Ma. checking in. I learned about this forum from a coworker awhile ago and joined back in 2017 but never got around to posting. Great site with some really good info. I'm a member of the Taunton rifle and pistol club and looking into joining the Ames rifle club here in Easton as well. I've been into the hand guns for awhile now but just getting into the long guns. I recently acquired a pre-Healy AR lower and in the process of building one now. My other interests are old cars and motorcycles. Anyway, glad to finally make my first post.

Brewer and Fritz the Cat like this.

2. minininjer

minininjer NES Door Greeter NES Member

Oops, better late than never... Hi Sacred_Steel! Welcome to NES [wave] Glad you are finally able to drop in on this thread. Sounds like you'll probably get along just fine with the rest of us. Enjoy and stay safe.

Cheers,
    Cindy [mg]

3. SKumar

SKumar NES Member

Congrats. Thats the route I took too. Had a blast building my first AR.

4. dubsy

dubsy

Hello from Ky. I have a variety of semi auto hand guns and long guns but my current addiction is for revolvers. I belong to many forums but stumbled upon this one while searching for information about big bores. My son got me a .38 air weight smith last fathers day which led to a gp 100 which led to a redhawk. And so it goes.

Fritz the Cat and Brewer like this.
  5. Pike_machine

Pike_machine

Hi all I came across this forum and had to join there a treasure trove of information here and its always good to be informed .
    I'm from a small town called rehoboth and now that my kids are getting older my youngest just got his licence I now have a little extra time to get more involved in shooting

Fritz the Cat and Brewer like this.
  6. Fritz the Cat

Fritz the Cat NES Member

Some of my best shooting experiences are with my kids. Getting the kids into the shooting sports gets to do more shooting. And it's great family time.
    Win. Win. Win.

7. Pike_machine

Pike_machine

Couldn't agree more I taught both my kids how to safely handle and shoot and still take them to the range

Fritz the Cat likes this.
  8. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

Welcome to the forum. Were you in a class I gave in Rehoboth?

9. Pike_machine

Pike_machine

Yes and Awsome class I learned a lot thanks

10. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

Thanks and I hope you are enjoying the AR as well.

11. Pike_machine

Pike_machine

Still working on the stove pipe problem getting a little closer to fixing it the 4 mags that bushmaster sent you were made wrong the the position of the bullet is off by 5/32 compared to the original mag

12. Ryan McLaughlin

Ryan McLaughlin NES Member

Hello all, my name is my username, couldn’t figure out how to change it lol. I’m 32 Years old live in western mass, I served 8 years total in the Marines 4 years was active duty Infantry in a line company. My firearms experience started there until present. I’ve shot a lot of things from pistols to 84mm rockets and was a designated marksman in my platoon. I currently own only a pistol and shotgun but plan on upping those rookie numbers as money allows me too. I’m 100 percent disabled and a stay at home dad.

Brewer, Fritz the Cat and dubsy like this.
  13. Noel Emahc

Noel Emahc NES Member

Hello all. I signed on a year or so ago and have decided to go green after taking in so much from this site. It is a true oasis in the communist enclave I sadly wade through each day. Being the way things are, I found it prudent to change up my name as the previous one was far too identifiable for me to comfortably do anything more than lurking. I'm thankful for a place of common sense and the experience you all bring to something I wish I had become involved with a long time ago. ;) Carry on!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019 at 8:51 PM
    Brewer and Fritz the Cat like this.