1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Admin, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Cm452

Cm452

Hi all! Longtime lurker here, which seems to be the theme for most trying to navigate Ma's Byzantine gun laws. I recently joined here and the BRPC and hope to get back into rifle competition, sporting clays, as well as new -to-me pistol skills. A decade ago I was a gold medalist in local NRA smallbore 3 position and as such, have a boatload of .22 rimfires and some old family shotguns. I'm an N.Y. transplant and have lived in mass for nearly a decade, but have been shooting, off and on again, for 20years. I'm also into modifying cars, and pretty much anything with an engine for that matter, as well as blacksmithing and mechanical fabrications. I look forward to learning and contributing as much as I can here, and in the meantime, maybe I'll meet a few of you at the firing line.

enbloc and sacksjacked like this.
  2. sacksjacked

sacksjacked NES Member

Welcome to the green side!

Cm452 and minininjer like this.
  3. Noodles4109

Noodles4109

Finally confirmed and able to check in and wanted to take the time and say hello from the peoples republic of cape cod. Glad to be somewhere comfortable and able to talk too like minded people.

minininjer, enbloc and Fritz the Cat like this.
  4. minininjer

minininjer NES Door Greeter NES Member

Hello and welcome! Big fan of BR&P (assuming you mean Braintree!). I lived very close to there at one point and went a lot, went to the monthly meetings as well. Enjoyed the low-keyness of the place. I didn’t shoot on the outdoor range much, mostly just inside. Nice to have a place that’s 24/7 with no RSO (again, speaking for the indoor ranges).

Look forward to your posts.

Cheers,
    Cindy [mg]

Cm452 and enbloc like this.