New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Thanks! I miss the days of Chris Tavares, Larry Savage and so many others that I've lost touch with.

You and me both. I did correspond with CD a few times after he escaped the gulag and I do know where to find him. He's busy raising hell in AZ wrt some of their laws much as he did here.

Ryan checking in. I'm a former MA Resident, moving back soon! For the past seven years I have been in the U.S. Army, but just today took a job that will have us living on the south shore. I am also a previous LTC-A holder, and will be applying as soon as we get into the state. Currently neutering my firearms to make them MA compliant and ditching my evil large capacity magazines(even the ones with some Iraq dust still on them). I will be looking for a club to shoot at, hopefully something with indoor/outdoor, and max ranges out as far as I can find(Steel action targets would be a huge plus), and tactical bays might be a bit to much to ask for(i'm going to miss TX).

Enough with the wall of text, i'm happy to have found this wealth of knowledge and look forward to contributing anyway I can.

Hiya, new guy here. I live in Seekonk, MA. Been here for for about 4 years, and a year up in Maynard. Been wanting to get my LTC for awhile now. Took a firearms safety course about two years ago, and just now getting around to putting together all the stuff needed before going into the local PD to finish the process. Stumbled upon this fine site while gathering info. Great resource.

As far as my firearm background goes, I've been around firearms all my life. And like all young men, was fascinated with anything and everything gun related. As a kid I had a quite extensive BB gun collection...as well as knives. All the men in my family own(ed) guns to varying degrees and are/were avid hunters. I was only exposed to small game hunting and target shooting. I was also, and still am, into archery. Which I'm passing onto my 6 year old daughter, and will hopefully do the same with firearms when she's ready.

As I get older I realize it's my duty to help keep this important piece of Americana alive and protected, and help pass it along to younger generations, at least in some small way.

Thank you for having me and making such a place possible. And for all of those that have served, thank you for your service.

Hiya, new guy here. I live in Seekonk, MA. Been here for for about 4 years, and a year up in Maynard. Been wanting to get my LTC for awhile now. Took a firearms safety course about two years ago, and just now getting around to putting together all the stuff needed before going into the local PD to finish the process. Stumbled upon this fine site while gathering info. Great resource.

As far as my firearm background goes, I've been around firearms all my life. And like all young men, was fascinated with anything and everything gun related. As a kid I had a quite extensive BB gun collection...as well as knives. All the men in my family own(ed) guns to varying degrees and are/were avid hunters. I was only exposed to small game hunting and target shooting. I was also, and still am, into archery. Which I'm passing onto my 6 year old daughter, and will hopefully do the same with firearms when she's ready.

As I get older I realize it's my duty to help keep this important piece of Americana alive and protected, and help pass it along to younger generations, at least in some small way.

Thank you for having me and making such a place possible. And for all of those that have served, thank you for your service.

[thumbsup]

Looks like this thread might be kinda dead....

Anyways,
I'm Andy and I recently moved to Salem MA from the south shore. My wife and I love going to the local restaurants in downtown Salem, They're awesome. If you haven't been, you should definitely check them out.

I've been into gun collecting for about 5 years. I'm one of only two people in my family who own guns. We just didn't have them around. I have lots of retired military in my fam, but for whatever reason, we just didn't have any guns... I enjoy shooting and collecting and really love to learn about all things firearm related. It might have to do with the fact that my family is politically liberal, as am I. I'm sure I'll be called a troll once or twice on here... Don't be hatin'.

I'm sure we can agree that guns are tools. They don't hurt people... people do that.

well here's hoping that we all have some good conversation and some fun!

later

Hi, I just joined after lurking around for a couple of years. My name is Paul, I currently live in Everett. I collect and shoot mainly milsurp, firearms with my son. I served in the U.S. Army/Reserves for a total of 12 years 84-96. I like to travel and do some off roading.

Hey folks, my name is John and I've been lurking for a while. I live up in Southern Maine and shoot a lot of com-bloc firearms. I work as a theatrical carpenter, and addition to shooting, I do a lot of large-format film photography. Seems I picked some nice, expensive hobbies.

Hello... Have been browsing but decided to get in and participate.
How many posts do you need before you can place a classified?

Greetings All. I am from North Attleboro. Just took my safety class and have zero experience with guns. A friend told me about your forum and all the great information that is on here. Looking forward to learning from you all.

Greetings All. I am from North Attleboro. Just took my safety class and have zero experience with guns. A friend told me about your forum and all the great information that is on here. Looking forward to learning from you all.

Congrats and welcome. No matter how many here tell you otherwise...there is no such thing as a stupid question. Now get your LTC and start saving your cash.

Hello. I am currently living in Worcester and received my LTC recently. The forum has been helpful with information about the licensing process. I am a member of GOAL and appreciate this forum's support of firearms in the Northeast.

Hello. I am currently living in Worcester and received my LTC recently. The forum has been helpful with information about the licensing process. I am a member of GOAL and appreciate this forum's support of firearms in the Northeast.

Welcome to the forum, go green and take advantage of its benefits.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA. Thanks. I am applying this week and starting to look at what I would want. Guess the only way to find out is to start shooting at a range.

Good luck, there is a lot of info on the site about guns.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Diana and live on the south shore. Came on here at the recommendation of a friend as a safe place to sell a couple handguns. I'm a stay at home mom with three beautiful young boys who don't give me enough time to get to the range. ;)
I've only been shooting occasionally for a couple years now, so I'm looking forward to learning more from you all.

Just applied for my Ltc on may 7th waiting anxiously. Hoping for no restrictions of course some firearms experience but excited learn a lot more and join a local club

Hi, Everyone. I am Bill and have been shooting for about 36 years, off and on. I first joined the military in '79 and was shooting at 17 years old. I let my LTC lapse and just renewed it last year (Class A, No restriction, Mass) and my passion for shooting, as well. I live in Southborough and just joined the Braintree range (brp.org). I hope to join another range near me, also.

In the military I shot a number of fun stuff, but got really good with the M-16 and M-60. Privately, I have shot, .22lr, .25, .38, .357, .44, .45. 9mm, various shotguns and probably more than I can't remember.

I was searching for information for more guns to buy and stumbled across this site. The more shooters, the happier, and hopefully we can impact on being lest restricted from the anti-gun moonbats in MA.

Before anyone asks, I am a member of NRA, GOAL, and Gun Owners of America. I thought that would be a good start and also registering here, too.

Bill

Hi I'm Mitch, I've been shooting for about 10 years now. I was raised in TN and moved to the northeast about 3 years ago for a job. This site has been a great resource for all sorts of information about being a gun owner in the NE, thanks for all your combined knowledge and expertise. I have a Class A LTC in MA and I'm a member of NRA and GOAL.

Hey, I'm Eric from Cape Ann. Just got my class A LTC last month. I've been an archer fer about 10 years, have done some airgun shooting. I decided it was time to go fer LTC, and hunting certification. I'm a newbie so I figured I sign up here and learn what you guys have to teach.

Hi, My name is Greg and it has been 30 days since my last gun purchase.

Recently moved back to MA (North Andover) from NH.... I know I know... But this move was for my boys and they supersede everything in the level of importance!

Looking to join a good range with both indoor and outdoor ranges (rifle & pistol). I am first still waiting to be legal then I have to get my uppers pinned... Any recommendations? Mags are in process as I am limiting my current PMAG's (IN NH didn't bring them to MA for fear for execution). But I brought my glocks! w/10 rnd mags [sad2]

Hello my fellow 2nd amendment friends! I am new to the NES site and have read a lot of good threads thus far. I do have a question, how do I post a classified to sell? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom