New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Welcome to our newest Dec and Pysche,

Glad to have you both here. Your in a great community of shooters, hope you can enjoy the site as much as the rest of us.
Psyche thanks for the support by going green.

Look forward to seeing you in the discussions.

Hello all,

I've been a member for a few months now. I recently went Green because this forum has been very helpful in getting valuable information on different laws, firearms, holsters, etc. I've had my LTC A unrestricted since March '12 but have yet to purchase anything yet, but I do have a JC Higgins (Sears and Roebuck) bolt action .22 that was my dad's . My background in shooting is limited. I shot a few times here and there as a kid and really enjoyed it. I recently in the last few years became very interested again.

Again, thank you to all the members who post on here regularly. I've learned alot about different firearms (good and bad reviews) and it has really helped me in the search for what is a good choice for my first CCW.

Thanks!

Hi my name is Chhann , I live in Lowell mass, I am about to get my ltc class a in a few weeks , heard about northeast shooter from my little bro in law and I only been shooting for a few months but really enjoy it

Hi all, first post for me and I am happy to be a green member after months and months of trolling this site. I live in Burlington and have my LTC unrestricted. I am excited to be a part of some group buys in the future.

Hello MartyA66- welcome again back to the forum and thread. Glad you decided to go green and become a member. Very happy the forum has been a good resource for you.

Welcome Bao978,
Glad to have another on board, and with a referral cool. I am up your way best of luck with the LTC process. Hope to see you in the discussions. Enjoy

Hello and welcome ARtastic,

I work right in burlington so if you get in a group buy we need to put our goodies in the same order lol. Welcome to the forum and thank you for the support on going green. Glad you finally decided to register and start posting.

And to each of you I ask that you consider supporting our 2nd A. Groups like COMM2A and GOAL. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
My name is Adam. Been a lurker on these boards for quite a while and finally joined a couple months ago. I'm from Plymouth, Ma. I am a member of NRA and GOAL as well as a supporter of Comm2A. Currently I am eagerly awaiting my LTC.

Awesome to have you Adam (rabbid),

Thanks for the support of all the organizations as well as the forum. Glad you decided to start posting. Hope getting your LTC goes smooth and you can enjoy your right. Look forward to seeing you in the discussions. Plenty of others from your general area so think about reaching out and seeing where everyone shoots.

Heyo,

I've been creeping around the forums for a few months after getting my LTC-A in Somerville. It is restricted unfortunately, but its better than not having one. I'm in the process of looking for a good range that meets my odd requirements, so I will certainly be asking some questions...once I have exhausted the search function ;)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to our newest Racy and JHend,

Glad to have you both on board hear. Hope you find MA acceptable after having some freedom in your life Racy. Best of luck on the LTC process.

Jhend I appreciate you understand the power of the search. If after attempting you still find nothing on the topic we can start the discussion.

Hope to see you both getting involved. Consider going green as paid members of the forum and also support our Pro-2nd organizations like GOAL and COMM2A - thanks in advance.

my name is mark, i have recently applied for my ltc-a and heard about the site from a friend figured i would check it out. after lurking for a few weeks i signed up. i am in a green town so i don't think i'll have much of an issue.

my name is mark, i have recently applied for my ltc-a and heard about the site from a friend figured i would check it out. after lurking for a few weeks i signed up. i am in a green town so i don't think i'll have much of an issue.

Welcome aboard. Good folks and plenty of good info here on NES. Make sure you join some pro gun rights orgs, and maybe consider going green here as well. Welcome aboard! [smile]

New guy from the midwest. Love slinging big lead! Found you guys searching through the classifieds...seems I cant reply to ads but hey, this forum is okay by me. Thanks for letting me in

Hello and welcome smileyfish and jm4570,

Best wishes to each of you, hope you both acquire your licenses without issue. Glad to hear you should be allset Mark nothing like having to wonder about your rights. jm4570 you have to Private Message the seller on classifieds you cannot just comment to the post.

Hope you both enjoy it here. Get involved, consider going green as a paid member for all the benefits.
And please support your Pro-2nd Organizations like GOAL and COMM2A - thanks in advance.

Morning, Figured I should say hello as well. I have been reading many many threads over the last few months and have found a lot of helpful info. I live in a dark red city and after 3 months of waiting got my LTC-A with a sporting restriction. Bought my first gun over the weekend at 4 seasons and could not be happier with it.

Morning, Figured I should say hello as well. I have been reading many many threads over the last few months and have found a lot of helpful info. I live in a dark red city and after 3 months of waiting got my LTC-A with a sporting restriction. Bought my first gun over the weekend at 4 seasons and could not be happier with it.

I know the feeling of a restricted license. Pisses me off every time I have to take it out of my wallet. [angry]

Hey guys, my names Chris. I live Pembroke, MA (formerly Boston).Ive been shooting since I was 10 and have been interested in guns since...well......forever.I dont own any guns but im working on getting an LTC as soon as i can. I look forward to being around like minded people. People who actually respect what America is and what it was built on. [wink]

Chris

Hello Chris (VooDoo556)

I hope you have no issue getting your license and can start to exercise your right. Glad your already enjoying the site and I hope you will get into the discussions. Enjoy and let us know how you make out and what you pick up.

Hey Glockguy19 - another glock guy on the board is cool with me. Whats your favorite if I may ask?

Good morning everyone!

I am brand new to this forum, only been here a couple times. Originally from Fitchburg, MA but I just moved to Chicopee. I found this forum when I was searching trying to find info on how strict the chief is in this town.

I was never interested in guns until last year when my little sister asked me to sign up for a class with her becasue she didn't want to do it alone. We took a "Women on Target" course with the Leominster Rod and Gun Club. I fired my first shot and couldn't wipe the smile off my face for the rest of the day! Now that I live in Western MA I go shooting at Smith & Wesson on occassion.

I am here to learn more about firearms and once I learn a little more I would like to attempt to get my LTC. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers,
Sammie

Hello Sammie,

I am happy to hear that not only you but your sister was the one that got involved in the shooting community. That makes me smile from ear to ear. We need many more in our ranks here so don't delay get started on your paperwork and start exercising your right. Again welcome to the forum and enjoy.

PacMan,

The glock I just bought is a 3rd gen 21. Shot it for the first time this weekend and loved it. I will add another one to start my "collection" in the months to come. I like the look of the 19, and have shot my buddies gen 4 a bunch of times, but i just dont shoot it as well as the full size glocks. I'm a tall guy with long fingers, and the compacts just dont fit as well in my hand.

The 10mm glock really intrigues me, but i think it would be exensive/hard to find ammo, as well as not too practical. But who really said we need to be practical right? Mabye I will look at a G22 next, never shot a .40 cal before but I have heard the recoil is a little more "snappy" compared to the .45's. Ill have to try it myself one of these days.

Which Glock do you favor?

Andrew

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. My name is Trevor. I'm originally from NM and moved to the Communistwealth of Massachusetts to go to law school back in 2006. Now that I have a good job, I guess I'm stuck here for a while.

Prior to moving to MA I spent a couple of years with Albuquerque Police Department and 3 years as an active duty Air Force officer. I am now the proud (i.e., lucky) holder of an unrestricted Class A license. As an attorney, I can unequivocally say that the entire licensing process is unconstitutional. If I was denied a license, my plan was to find a law professor to help me bring a challenge. Unfortunately, I don't have standing to bring a suit--it's bitter sweet.

Anyway, I'm excited to be part of this forum.

Trevor

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. My name is Trevor. I'm originally from NM and moved to the Communistwealth of Massachusetts to go to law school back in 2006. Now that I have a good job, I guess I'm stuck here for a while.

Prior to moving to MA I spent a couple of years with Albuquerque Police Department and 3 years as an active duty Air Force officer. I am now the proud (i.e., lucky) holder of an unrestricted Class A license. As an attorney, I can unequivocally say that the entire licensing process is unconstitutional. If I was denied a license, my plan was to find a law professor to help me bring a challenge. Unfortunately, I don't have standing to bring a suit--it's bitter sweet.

Anyway, I'm excited to be part of this forum.

Trevor
Welcome, Trevor and thank you for your service! Congrats on your LTC-A unrestricted... I'll take that over "standing to bring a suit" any day! [wink]

-- Ted

Hi, all! I live in Worcester, MA and started shooting (just a bit) when I was a kid. Served in the Army from '83 to '91 and, when I lived in MS, owned a Ruger 9m and a little revolver. Now that my kids are grown and out of the house and I'm embarking on my "second" life, I'm looking to replace my Ruger, at least. I've just now started to explore the requirements for an LTC, but I can't wait to get on the range!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

AC

I'm Andy and in from Franklin, Ma. I have friends that have been shooting all off their life and I finally decided that it was time for my wife and I to get our licences and become gun owners. We joined a club and a friend that its an instructor in law enforcement recommended this site.

Back
Top Bottom