New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hi folks, I'm Don from Taunton. I'm currently waiting for delivery of my ltc. Any day now (hopefully). Found this site while doing research on various firearms. Every time I googled anything related to guns over the past two months, Northeast Shooters always popped up with answers and opinions.

Hi folks, I'm Don from Taunton. I'm currently waiting for delivery of my ltc. Any day now (hopefully). Found this site while doing research on various firearms. Every time I googled anything related to guns over the past two months, Northeast Shooters always popped up with answers and opinions.

Well it took you long enough then lol. Welcome Don
Now you can add your own 2 cents in and come up in the google search too :)

Hi, My name is Rick and am relatively new to shooting, about two years and eager to learn from people who have lots of experience.
I have applied and am waiting for my license to arrive. Almost 13 weeks now. ....
I have always been a huge Second Amendment advocate and have been an NRA member for several years.

Hi All,
My name is David. Just put in my application for LTC-A. The interview is coming up next Thursday, hope for the best with that. Picked up my first gun during the permit class in Feb, outside of that, no gun experience. After the licenses arrive, I will be picking up my first pistol so any suggestions about that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Rick (R Henry) and David (one2one2),

Welcome both of you to the forum. happy to see multiple new shooters adding to the mix. We were all their once, take safety as your #1 priority and the rest will follow. I hope you both can enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us. Remember to use the search function as the question may have been answered before.

Hope to see you go green in support as a paid member of the forum. Also help the good fight by donating to COMM2A and GOAL. Thanks in advance.

Just like introduce myself my name is Chuck, Im a NYS corrections officer and new pistol owner. Currently waiting on my approval for my pistol permit, and looking forward to checking out some of the local shoots. Any local groups / ranges in ulster county you can recommend?

Hello Chuck (Mr Bubbles)

Welcome to the forum. Hope the approval to your god given right is given, NY is as bad as MA. I only am familiar with NH and MA events but may I suggest making a thread saying NY Member looking for info - you may get some others from your area to chime right in. Just make sure to scan the forum and all its subsections first because you may find it there already.

Hello Chuck (Mr Bubbles)

Welcome to the forum. Hope the approval to your god given right is given, NY is as bad as MA. I only am familiar with NH and MA events but may I suggest making a thread saying NY Member looking for info - you may get some others from your area to chime right in. Just make sure to scan the forum and all its subsections first because you may find it there already.

Will do Thanks. [grin]

Hey folks, name is Pete! This is my first non car forum but for any of you who have the car bug I own yuppieracing.

I just recently got my MA Unrestricted LTC(Feb) and have been shooting regularly since. I have a Ruger Security 6 .357 Magnum, Remington 1100, and just purchased yesterday a M&P 40. Will hopefully be joining a local club so I can practice more frequently. Would like to work the M&P into concealed carry duty when I'm confident with it. And starting my homework on AR's for a 30th bday present to myself!

Great community here and looking forward to becoming a regular

Hello and welcome Peter (55fanatic)

We have a bunch of car guys from my reading although that's not really my speed, ok bad pun.
Sounds like you got a nice little collection started. Look at getting that MP a trigger job or Apex kit from everyone I speak too it make that a fantastic shooter. Plenty of AR builds come across the board or can be searched so check it out.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you contributing.

Also consider donating to COMM2A and GOAL to help with the good fight here in MA. Thanks

Hey folks, name is Pete! This is my first non car forum but for any of you who have the car bug I own yuppieracing.

I just recently got my MA Unrestricted LTC(Feb) and have been shooting regularly since. I have a Ruger Security 6 .357 Magnum, Remington 1100, and just purchased yesterday a M&P 40. Will hopefully be joining a local club so I can practice more frequently. Would like to work the M&P into concealed carry duty when I'm confident with it. And starting my homework on AR's for a 30th bday present to myself!

Great community here and looking forward to becoming a regular

Big time car nut myself. Im a part time car dealer and collector as well.

I am a casual shooter who recently got involved in .22 rifle shooting in Lyman Maine. I have been a shooter for about 35yrs and enjoy shooting just about any gun. I currently participate in .22 pistol falling plate shoots and .22 rifle falling plates, bowling pin and Bang & Clang shoots. I am a member of the board of directors at York County Fish and Game.
I came across your website a while ago but only recently signed up.

Hello Mike_in_Maine,

Glad you decided to chime in and introduce yourself. Plenty of Mainers on the board here. Sounds like you have plenty years of experience. Hope to see you in the discussions.

Hello NES!

I've been cruising around these forums for a few months now and decided to go green finally. So much information coupled with great people makes this site a wonderful source for someone interested in collecting and shooting. Thank you already for helping me with questions just by reading!

I am 23 yrs old and live in central Mass. C&R holder, LTC unrestricted. Looking forward to participating in this community rather than just observing!

Just got on board a short while ago. Am awaiting the arrival of my LTC.
Started shooting with friends about two years ago. Found this site and feel it's a great
place to get knowledge from people who have extensive experience.

Hello and welcome our newest WWII_Collector and R Henry,

Thanks for going green WWII_Collector we appreciate the support. It is a great forum and we hope you can enjoy it as much as the rest. Looks like you will both be nice additions to the members here. I hope you jump into the discussions and put in some input.

Consider donating to COMM2A and GOAL also if you would :)

Hi all you NESers,

I joined the forums a little while back, but have just been lurking. Decided to throw a say hi out there, and say what an informative resource this is.

Me: LTC-A no restrictions, northshore area, I have been permitted now about a year. Shoot mostly trap, steel challenge and a lot of paper targets.

Hello and welcome thimblerigger,

Thanks for support by going green as a paid member here. I am glad you got the no restrictions and have been able to enjoy the sporting use. Are you going to attend the Steel Challenge at Harvard Sportmans this weekend? I will be away but its a most excellent time. Hope to see you get active in the discussions and enjoy the forum.

Hey guys, newbie here.....Name is Thomas I live in granbury, tx....Although I dont live in the northeast, I HAD to join the NES network simply for the vast knowledge and experience of the members here. I look forward to being part of this shooting group!

Hey guys, newbie here.....Name is Thomas I live in granbury, tx....Although I dont live in the northeast, I HAD to join the NES network simply for the vast knowledge and experience of the members here. I look forward to being part of this shooting group!

You realize, Thomas, that you're going to have to come up to New England to attend one of the shoots you read about, right?

Welcome Thomas. Next time I'm in Texas I'll let you know. Come on up and visit! I'm fixen to go to Houston in two months.

Back
Top Bottom