New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, been hanging around for a while, mostly on the classified pages, and just noticed this thread. I am in Douglas, MA, where I am sure a few of you have visited the State Forest. Avid hunter and outdoorsman since a kid. Well..many here would still consider me a kid. Now it is if an when I get a chance between screaming kids and diapers.

Been learning a lot on this thread since I fairly recently upgraded to my LTC when I really got the bug, needed to know the rules, etc. One of the few sites I still routinely visit, and I started out on many of them.

Great forum, great people, and a lot of great REAL info and advice. Keep it up.

New Folks Checking In!

Checking in for the second time. My name is John from Dorchester Ma. I asked a question a couple of days ago, pertaining to ltc in Maine. I WAS AMAZED AT THE NUMBER OF RESPONCES!!! This is the right place to be for someone like myself.

I am a Veitnam Era veteran. I enjoy, pistol, rifle and shotgunning. I am in no way as astute as some of the individuals on this site, but I am good to go, as far as learning is concerned.

Again, I would like to thank all of the men and women (especially Ann) for enlightening me. Keep It Going

J.W.

Hey y'all....

I just wanted to say hi. I live in Assonet married for almost 11 years with a 9 year old daughter. I was transplanted to Texas from 1991-1997. I had to come back here , I missed the snow believe it or not. I have always been into shooting , but now I am all out for it. I was referred to this site by snowjoker. We grew up together and now we are shooting buddies once again. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. [grin]

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

We do have occasional shoots and luncheons/dinners, but you need to be a paid member ($19/year - see sticky on membership) to join in. There are also occasional group purchases that also are privileges of paid membership.

Finally registered-several months after looking around here. From the south shore area of MA, class A and FFL03 holder. Guns are like potato chips, you can't have just one.............

hi all,
Newbie from Lowell checking in.
Found this site while researching some questions about Mass laws.
Lots of good info here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom