New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was off Monday, and took my new lady out shooting, to get her comfortable with the M9. That had to take priority. Besides, we made her a member here after. A PAID member.

Guess I should say hi.I'd be Joel,out on Martha's Vineyard.I mostly shoot pistols and due to lack of space, my AR's and HK with rimfire conversions but partake in a round or 3 of trap on weekends.

Welcome welcome welcome !!!
The members here are growing rapidly, what a good thing. Only problem is that I can't keep up with all the new posts anymore [crying]

Greetings to all,

I registered several days ago after being referred by a member of The Firing Line, where I am registered under the same user name (I was looking for information/reviews on MA ranges and gun clubs and will likely continue my search in the appropriate forum on this site). Best wishes to everybody.

Hi my name is Mike and I am addicted to firearms.

Group: (Hi Mike)

Well I am 23 from western MA....I mean Western MA as in "Yes people acutally live past exit 3 on the Pike". Any way grew up without much of an interest in guns and then my dad got a S&W 3913 9mm and took me out once and I was hooked. Once I turned 21 I got my Class A LTC!!! and have been having fun ever since.

I currently have a Ruger 10/22 (a blast but looking to modify over the winter), an old 1975 .22lr revolver and my baby a Walther P99 in 9mm. Hopefully soon I will be the proud owner of an AR15 M4 but I have to "work some numbers" first.

Looking forward to actually posting here since I've been a lurker here for a while now.

[laugh2] [rofl] LOL I never really thought I would come up with all that...haha it's like I was introducing myself on Wheel of Fortune or something.

LATER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom