New crossbreed for the ladies

Hopefully not a repost.

Got an email from crossbreed on a new holster for the purse. Didn't have link in email, by here's image of email:

Attachments

• image-473428830.jpg
    image-473428830.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 218
I like Crossbreed holsters, and this idea. However I can easily see Mass saying "your purse was on the floor between your feet while you were at such&such restaurant eating. Hence it wasn't under your direct control".

[thinking]

Purse holsters; because warning signs for purse snatchings are as effective
purse-snatch_zpsacbf7832.jpg

as gun free zone signs are at preventing murders.
Gun-FreeZone_zps2f4029b1.gif

I like Crossbreed holsters, and this idea. However I can easily see Mass saying "your purse was on the floor between your feet while you were at such&such restaurant eating. Hence it wasn't under your direct control".

[thinking]
That would be why whenever I purse carry, it never leaves my body. My purse handle can be used cross body. The compartment for the handgun is lockable for if I ever had to put it down or leave it in the car for some unforeseen reason.

It looks like the same set up as their belly band. When I received mine it came with an extra piece of velcro that could attached to anything with its sticky back. For the few bucks extra it might be worth getting that set up instead.\

Edit:
Nope, I looked closer at the purse CB. It has a solid piece that slides into the purse for the holster to attach to. Not a peel and stick velcro.

Last edited:
Or this, for $10.

3535K_general.jpg

I suppose Gucci bags don't come with velcro fields, but that backer board could be whipped up easily enough.

Or this, for $10.

3535K_general.jpg

I suppose Gucci bags don't come with velcro fields, but that backer board could be whipped up easily enough.

Something like that would make me very nervous in a purse. Unless, it was in it's own compartment where nothing would be rubbing or banging up against it. Us women carry a very strange assortment of stuff in our purses. I like the CB because of the sturdy holster part.

Something like that would make me very nervous in a purse. Unless, it was in it's own compartment where nothing would be rubbing or banging up against it. Us women carry a very strange assortment of stuff in our purses. I like the CB because of the sturdy holster part.

True. The piece I suggested is best used in its own compartment. I have one in my murse and it holds a pistol and extra mag nicely.

What prevents the whole backer from pulling out of the purse when you draw? I'm not trying to discredit it, I'd just hate to pull that whole thing out when you draw. Crossbreed is not in the business of making shoddy products, so I'm sure they've thought of everything.

What prevents the whole backer from pulling out of the purse when you draw? I'm not trying to discredit it, I'd just hate to pull that whole thing out when you draw. Crossbreed is not in the business of making shoddy products, so I'm sure they've thought of everything.
I just assumed the backer panel had some type of adhesive to attach it with. But, it didn't say that in the product summary.

Back
Top Bottom