• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New CMP Garands are Coming in! Post them here!

wish I could afford one. [sad]
I used to say the same thing. I took 10 months off from any shooting. purchased 0 ammo. I collected cans and scrap metal. Sold stuff on ebay....I have since found many ways to get extra $$$$
The number one trhing to do. JUST STOP SPENDING. No coffee,snacks,pit stops at stores buy nothing you dont need. cut coupons. Use credit cards when they pay you cash back, only if you pay the full amount every month....I take advantage of anything to get a buck.

Excellent. Looks like a Greek return. Does she have mid 50's HRA barrel?

Ping!

I will have my one on one we her tonight [cheers] ,and will post more pic hope you all can help me on info for this baby ;-) as for now I have my two sons in front on the TV watching the DVD America's Rifle The M1 Garand, My 2y old boy like the sound of the Garand [wink] is a good start.

I will have my one on one we her tonight [cheers] ,and will post more pic hope you all can help me on info for this baby ;-) as for now I have my two sons in front on the TV watching the DVD America's Rifle The M1 Garand, My 2y old boy like the sound of the Garand [wink] is a good start.

lots and lots of info about it to be found here: http://usriflecal30m1.com/Default.aspx

Back
Top Bottom