new bills in Mass

I'd like a bill mandating politicians sit through a 50 hour course on existing gun laws, history of the 2A by David Kopel, Len's class, followed by a lengthy exam to demonstrate proficiency of knowledge prior to writing any new gun laws.

It's likely none of these cretins can recite the 4 rules if their lives depended on it despite being self proclaimed, "gun safety advocates". [puke]

129011508889548810.jpg

Christ what a sh** show. I have a question in case GOAL is reading this. How can I as an ordinary person get time in front of my senator/rep to talk about these issues? I mean the legislature must have some pecking order for this nonsense? This is a solid California style gunpocalypse.

Call them, email them, write letters... start tweeting and hitting their Instagram. Policitians are social beasts... start using that to your advantage

I need some free state mags just to see if they’re indistinguishable from preban ones. Hopefully I won’t get them mixed up.

Most of it is the same crap that comes up every year.
Should any of it pass however, you can bet your ass our "Thank God we didn't get a Democrat for governor. " Charlie boy will have a fresh pen handy to sign it.
Even if he vetoed it wouldn't make a difference, super majority
I'd like a bill mandating politicians sit through a 50 hour course on existing gun laws, history of the 2A by David Kopel, Len's class, followed by a lengthy exam to demonstrate proficiency of knowledge prior to writing any new gun laws.

It's likely none of these cretins can recite the 4 rules if their lives depended on it despite being self proclaimed, "gun safety advocates". [puke]

They don't like us "gunsplaining" to them :confused:

this one should be a pre-requisite to getting into high school...

HD834, An Act requiring live fire practice for a firearms license
This legislation would require that at least 5 hours of live discharge of firearms, rifles, and shotguns at a licensed gun club – including the discharge of at least 50 rounds of ammunition – be part of the required curriculum for anyone applying for a firearms identification card or a license to carry firearms.

and exactly how does any of this prevent violence committed with a firearm? It does not....this is tyranny and oppression and persecution of innocent law abiding citizens. But a--hole judges in mass will uphold any of this bs that gets through.

Last edited:
By their logic,if there is no way to tell preban from post ban, then they can't prove they aren't preban and we can't prove they are preban. where would that lead to?
That would lead me to purchasing 200 pmags, giving them 50 when they come to confiscate( they will pound there chests that they hit the motherload), I will keep 150 of them plus my prebans. That’s assuming the jackasses can even gear up for something like that.

Christ what a sh** show. I have a question in case GOAL is reading this. How can I as an ordinary person get time in front of my senator/rep to talk about these issues? I mean the legislature must have some pecking order for this nonsense? This is a solid California style gunpocalypse.

Just call or email. They’ll meet with you if you request that.

This is a good page to bookmark if you are interested in tracking legislation. The page will change often as bill numbers are updated and language is posted online on the MA Legislature website. Right now the bills are all filed as dockets (hence the HD number) and haven't been assigned to a committee yet. When that happens they will get a proper "H" (house) or "S" (senate) number and a new URL. (no idea why MA insists on changing URL's constantly).

Back
Top Bottom