New Arsenal SLR-107FR

MaverickNH

NES Member
On the way - $816 shipped http://www.arsenalinc.com/slr107fr.htm

Sorry you guys will never see it unless you come to NH - folding stock, bayo lug, flash hider, etc.

I've been wanting an Arsenal AK for years and am not feeling 100% about 2008 elections. If things go bad, sure there will be time to fight back, but AK prices will likley rise as they get scarce. At least that's my convenient excuse to myself ...

I'll be putting on a Ultimak gas tube rail http://ultimak.com/M1-b.htm and likley get an Aimpoint H1 to co-witness iron sights - hopefully I'll get in on the Aimpoint group buy.

lucky bastard

You lucky bastard. I would love a new folder AK.

i was one; bought a .223 valmet 76 with 4 mags. and a folding tubular stock in 1985 from a shotgunnews closeout. paid less than $500 for everthing. still have and shoot it to this day. [laugh][wink][grin]

i was one; bought a .223 valmet 76 with 4 mags. and a folding tubular stock in 1985 from a shotgunnews closeout. paid less than $500 for everthing. still have and shoot it to this day.

I've got the same gun. But I paid $600 for it. In 2001. [wave]

magazines

I've got the same gun. But I paid $600 for it. In 2001. [wave][/QUOTE
i hear you can very easily convert with a little filing bulgarian ak .223 waffle mags to fit this gun. originals, if found, go for $150
p.s; would like to find an original of fitting bayonet for it.

Last edited:
I think you're better off with a Kobra mounted by the side rail mount, but that is a nice AK. I'd get one if I could.[grin]

I'm thinking about that Kobra - $210 vs $406 for the Group Buy Aimpoint H1 (and $100 for the Ultimak mount) is no small difference.

Are iron sights visible with the Kobra on the rail?

Ah - it looks like you can't even get a chin-weld with a Kobra mounted high enough to see irons too. Not a great option.

I might consider forward mounting the Cobra on Weaver Eccentric mount with a Ultimak gas tube rail. That way I can fold the stock w/o removing the Kobra. But another $100 for the Ultimak.

I'll have to think about that...

Back
Top Bottom