• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Aquisitions for April 2016

1941 production 1911A1- Carried by my Grandfather in WW2
attachment.php

Thats awesome!!!

FedEx guy dropped this off about an hour ago. Been doing really late deliveries lately.

Anyway, trying out this Aguila 22 ammo for the SR22 and MKIII. CCI SV runs/shoots nicely from these guns, especially the 10/22.

Lastly I grabbed some slugs and buckshot to try out at some point. View attachment 164596

1918 Colt 1911: Not the original barrel or grips but really cool and shoots great.

View attachment 164637View attachment 164638View attachment 164639View attachment 164640

Nice!

PM me if you are interested in a free set of older walnut double diamond grips. I have a box of 1911 grips that I don't use, and would rather see them go on a gun than sit unused. Here's a photo. They are not issue 1911 grips, as they are probably only 10-12 years old, but might look nice on that old girl.

1911%20grips_zpsxouv1kgn.jpg

Chris

- - - Updated - - -

116d98b2bbb2d91d9beca6af7c919a1d.jpg

First nice watch ....

What is the scoop on that watch?

Chris

Nice!

PM me if you are interested in a free set of older walnut double diamond grips. I have a box of 1911 grips that I don't use, and would rather see them go on a gun than sit unused. Here's a photo. They are not issue 1911 grips, as they are probably only 10-12 years old, but might look nice on that old girl.

Chris
if I can only find cheap STAR B Grips..LOL

Nice!

Chris

- - - Updated - - -

What is the scoop on that watch?

Chris
Armitron stainless steel. No battery .
491a6420b8441d3d35c2f10287587c75.jpg

I guess the half moon thing in the back rotates as my hand moves to keep it wound .

Very cool Ben! I hope you consulted a Mass attorney before buying that. It does say Automatic on it, so it could be a prohibited item in this state ;-)

Chris

Chamelot-Delvigne 11mm Modele 1873, was produced by Manufacture d'armes de Saint-Étienne and was the first double action revolver adopted by the French Army. It was chambered in the 11x17.8mmR which sent a 181 gr. bullet screaming at 430 FPS making it about as powerful as a .25 acp or so. However, the revolver itself is built like a tank. This one is all matching, locks up tight and has a very good bore. If you ever watched The Mummy with Brendan Frazer, he carried a pair of these in shoulder holsters.

Last edited:
Looks like you could use a couple of these Goose.

I found some in a box of random ammo I acquired a couple years ago.
Had no clue what it was. I posted in on cast boolits along with the dimensions.
Turns out to be 11MM French.

Interesting little cartridge.

Do they sell brass? Or can you form brass for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C. 1923 M1910 Mauser in 6.35mm (.25acp). Near perfect 99% condition. Pictured with its bigger brother a 1918 M1914 7.65mm (.32acp).

T

Last edited:
20160420_155847.jpg Really curios to see how it shoots I've had these for years never ran across any ammo.
Chamelot-Delvigne 11mm Modele 1873, was produced by Manufacture d'armes de Saint-Étienne and was the first double action revolver adopted by the French Army. It was chambered in the 11x17.8mmR which sent a 181 gr. bullet screaming at 430 FPS making it about as powerful as a .25 acp or so. However, the revolver itself is built like a tank. This one is all matching, locks up tight and has a very good bore. If you ever watched The Mummy with Brendan Frazer, he carried a pair of these in shoulder holsters.

Early April gift to myself.

French MAS-36, according to the dealer was recently taken out of its original mummy-wrap, which seems to be accurate, thing is absolutely pristine, not a single scuff, ding, dent or any evidence of wear and the bore looks brand new.

fTsB6fx.jpg
Does a white flag pop out when you pull the trigger?

Added two new BP guns this month.

Armisport 1853 Enfield and a Pietta 1860 Army, shot em yesterday, slow to load, longer to clean and a whole lotta mess, but tuns of fun.

XM92g6G.jpg

aYjp451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom