New Acquisitions for October 2009!

Nope, I have won the auction just last night. It'll take a few days for the transfer of funds and shipping. The pic was taken from the auction board.

Buying FTF (private sale or from a dealer) is pretty much the same as on your side of the pond: See - touch - haggle - pay - take the gun home - register within 14 days - mission completed.

ETA: Proper license is of course a pre-requisite

Nice, you guys get an additional couple of days more than us in MA to register. Now I really feel screwed by the system. [smile]

...and here's another one, fresh from the auction:
Ortgies .25 Browning
Now my .32 cal. Ortgies has her 'lil sister to chat with.
Seller claims that she has not be re-blued and is in original condition.

links-9.jpg

rechts-9.jpg

oben-3.jpg

Colt Python 4"

Here's a couple of my "new to me" Colt Python. Picked it up from NorthShore Firearms last week. Thanks for looking.

IMG_8808.jpg

IMG_8812.jpg

Last edited:
CZ 82. Description was "good". But this gun is more like "very good", and it would be in excellant condition if it weren't for the import markings on the slide that inevitably flake the painted-on finish. There is no missing finish on the receiver, not even in the usual spot below the trigger guard. It's caked in oil so it'll get a good disassembly and cleaning when I get the chance.

I bought a parts gun before I picked this one up. Apparently parts for the original 82 are hard to find. All and all I made out pretty well on this one! [grin]

stuff.jpg

WTF is that! More info please!

If you're refering to johnN's latest shot... F'the gun... I wanna know more about the avatar. Looks like a Tron muscle car! [grin]

the gun is a 9mm subgun made in n.h 16 in barrel under fake can. you can read about it at www.lusausa.com

avatar- 71 chevelle malibu 383 smallblock 630-690 hp at flywheel est.
sadly 1/2 throttle was too much for the stock driveshaft as i had not got a new one and had the need to race bug badly.lost shaft and broke trans in half

http://www.youtube.com/user/smallblockjack#p/a/u/0/STBoLosr7aU

North American Arms 22 Long Rifle Mini Revolver

"North American Arms 22 Long Rifle Mini Revolver" - Big name for a Small gun [smile] Thanks for looking.

IMG_8889.jpg

Back
Top Bottom