New Acquisitions for January 2014

attachment.php

Picked up the crown jewel of my collection (so far). A brand new, in box, Hk PSG1.

Attachments

• Hk PSG1.jpg
    Hk PSG1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 81
  • PSG 1.jpg
    PSG 1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 820
Last edited:
Picked up a 9mm shield today. Must say edc is far better with this then my 26. Surprised it took me so long to grab one.
ja9a8edy.jpg

Next is either a 1911 or Walther P99. Freaking decisions

Finished yesterday. All parts acquired for the recent Spikes Tactical lower group buy.

Just waiting for the Aimpoint Pro red dot to arrive on Monday.

Magpul grips, fixed stock and sights. Spikes upper/lower and 16" mid CHF barrel. Troy Alpha rail. BCM gas block and Mod 0 muzzle brake. CMMG lpk. Spikes BCG and T2 buffer tube assembly.

Last edited:
Got myself a Sig 238 earlier this week I traded my shield for it. I had a 238 Blackwood before got rid of it and regretted it. Took a little while to get one again but got my hands on this Equinox and I love it.

new 238.jpg

Takes the cake IMHO

Ha, ha. Thanks, buddy!

- - - Updated - - -

I would have sex with that rifle!

WAY ahead of you. . .

- - - Updated - - -

Holy **** dude. Very hard to find I am sure. Crown jewel to most collections.

Yes, took me awhile to find and was able to negotiate a very fair price. The guy who had it is not a collector and it sat in his closet for 25 years. Very happy to have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just pack it back in the box and send it to me right away [thumbsup]

No problem. What's your address?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just assuming that cost more than both of my cars put together.

You'd be surprised! I spent more on it than I have ever spent on a firearm, but definitely have some equity in it too.

GET THE **** OUT.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE BRO!!!

P.S. you have an invite to monadnock to shoot that at 200 yards... provided you let me run some ammo through it. [wink] [mg]

Very cool. I have no intentions of shooting it since it's new in box but if I ever buy a shooter I will definitely take you up on it.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG1 & Magazine.jpg
Here's another pic. . .wish I took more before storing it away.

you can't keep it unfired.

please no!

Of the approximate 400 that were imported, I've got to believe that less than 100 remain unfired. I literally couldn't bring myself to shoot it. If/when I win the lottery, I will buy a shooter and we can all get together and shoot it until our fingers bleed. [party][party][party]

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, unfired guns/rifles belong to the museum. [wink]

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Then my armory will be very museum like. Maybe I can even charge for admission. .ha ha ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Beat up examples of that gun can go for 5 figures.

Yep, but brand new ones have gone for nearly $25k!!!

Of the approximate 400 that were imported, I've got to believe that less than 100 remain unfired. I literally couldn't bring myself to shoot it. If/when I win the lottery, I will buy a shooter and we can all get together and shoot it until our fingers bleed. [party][party][party]

- - - Updated - - -

Then my armory will be very museum like. Maybe I can even charge for admission. .ha ha ha.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, but brand new ones have gone for nearly $25k!!!

Why was only 400 imported ?

Should of new that . So it was a hk thing now gov stepping in?

Due to its high cost and import ban, the number of PSG1s in the United States is (as of 2005) fewer than 400, mostly in the hands of wealthy private collectors, and currently sells for between US$12,000 and US$15,000.[3] Contrary to popular belief, very few American law enforcement agencies make use of the PSG1; however, the MSG90 can be found in many different units.[citation needed]

one character.

Back
Top Bottom