New Acquisitions for January 2014

e6eje5ed.jpg

Kidding I wish. I need to buy this from it's owner [sad2]

Best shooting 9mm I've ever shot. By far.

Are you going to ccw that?

yup, P3AT with pocket clip. lady atilla carries hers like that sometimes when she doesn't want to wear the IWB.

shipwreck, what cal is that can? i'm not entirely joking when i say i might want to give it a home in a free state.

yup, P3AT with pocket clip. lady atilla carries hers like that sometimes when she doesn't want to wear the IWB.

shipwreck, what cal is that can? i'm not entirely joking when i say i might want to give it a home in a free state.

Well I won't be staying here for too much longer so I'll probably keep it for now. Might also look into a pistol caliber rifle, maybe a suppressed repeating rifle like hickock45 showed in one of his videos. It's also possible, however extremely unlikely, that the law would change with the suit coming up.

But if I decide to sell her, you're first. Oh it's a 45 can BTW.

Well I won't be staying here for too much longer so I'll probably keep it for now. Might also look into a pistol caliber rifle, maybe a suppressed repeating rifle like hickock45 showed in one of his videos. It's also possible, however extremely unlikely, that the law would change with the suit coming up.

But if I decide to sell her, you're first. Oh it's a 45 can BTW.

Time for an UMP :)

Just got myself a second AK 47, Tribute for the late great gun designer

And a lightning . For 30$ you can't beat how much fun it is to play with

The ak47 will go into hard use the times i cannot carry a gun but can hide the knife. The lightning is just for fun/show. My old m&p knife is my daily utility knife

image.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a mostly full can of 1965 surplus 7.62 match rounds at what was a pretty good price. I figure il use this to zero and become familiar with my new Savage 10FCP-SR, then I'll have the LC brass to reload to whatever the rifle likes.

unupy8av.jpg

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

Picked up a mostly full can of 1965 surplus 7.62 match rounds at what was a pretty good price. I figure il use this to zero and become familiar with my new Savage 10FCP-SR, then I'll have the LC brass to reload to whatever the rifle likes.

unupy8av.jpg

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

Nice. Did you get this off the guy on the Facebook group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1164.jpg Bought this off the nes classifieds from a good guy on the Cape. I'm happy. [smile] Accessories in the picture, box doc and cleaning kit came with it.

Last edited:
Nice. Did you get this off the guy on the Facebook group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he put it up on Armslist, and I made a decent deal on it. Nice guy, if he ever has anything that you're interested in.

ydyjatu2.jpg

7asatase.jpg

Got my Lee classic turret back in December but I finally just installed it. Also got winter tires for my Mazda 3

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

IWI Tavor from Clarke arms. 1.5" Battlecomp massification by 1776 Gunsmithing (great guys). Also picked up a 30/45 Thermelt mag just for lolz.
jadyba7a.jpg

Let's have a Tavor show & tell. Mine is still naked. Only hook up with Rainer XTC comp.

5c90cb1c-d2a7-4f6a-b05d-eafbcc2957fa_zpsfea93531.jpg

I also managed to complete my long due project.

3f16ce9c-4b83-46a9-bf9e-7c4089c84f69_zps8f848d62.jpg

2014 is a good start for me.

Back
Top Bottom