New acquisitions for August 2010

SKS Ray

NES Member
Since people have posted other items such as cars, gear, etc. I feel the need to show off this:

100_1714.jpg

100_1715.jpg

A friend of mine came by my house last night for a party and towards the end of the night hooked me up with a pile of knives, one of which I've been wanting since I was in my mid teens... a Cold Steel Tanto!

Thanks again John. [thumbsup]

Picked this up to do skeet/trap I love it Beretta AL391 urika sport, I'll be buying a new camera too after looking at the quality of these pictures[frown]
IMAG0150a.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0151.jpg

Gotta get my camera back (again) from my daughter in order to post a few acquisitions:

G 33/40 Mountain Carbine
byf 41 Luger
cyq P.38 (a rotty one which will end up as a cutaway)
M1938 Carcano 7.35 Fucile Corto w/ bayo

Stay tuned

Pis of the actual rifle at the range

Came in today...pick it up tomorrow. Chambered in 308. Savage tactical [smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile]

Picked up the rifle and set to breaking in the barrel. Its is one unbelievable rifle.

Last edited:
S&W 15-2 and Marlin Camp 9

This 25-2 was advertised for short money as a .45 LC at a local shop. Turned out to be .45 ACP.

DSC_2162.jpg

DSC_2163.jpg

Picked up this 1989 vintage Marlin Camp 9. Just refinished the stock and will replace the buffer, install a Wolff 16.5 Lb spring and update the sights and it will be good to go. Also found a original Marlin 20 round magazine in new condition at another shop.

Camp9-1.jpg

Camp9-2.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up this 1989 vintage Marlin Camp 9. Just refinished the stock and will replace the buffer and update the sights and it will be good to go. Also found a original Marlin 20 round magazine in new condition at another shop.

I pass on those all the time at shops and shows and always think about it later. Never knew they had a 20 round mag available. If you don't mind me asking... what shops had the rifle and mag?

I pass on those all the time at shops and shows and always think about it later. Never knew they had a 20 round mag available. If you don't mind me asking... what shops had the rifle and mag?

Found the gun at Kittery for $250 and the magazine for $35 at Tombstone. Also S&W Model 59 Magazines fit as well. I picked up a few of those at R&R in Belchertown.

I acquired the rifle of my dreams, an Armalite AR-50.

Model: AR-50A1
Caliber: .50 BMG
Barrel: 30" Chrome moly, 8 Groove
Rifling Twist: RH 1:15"
Muzzle Device: Highly Efficient Multi-Flute Recoil Check, Very Moderate Felt Recoil. Threading: 1"-14
Upper Receiver: Modified Octagonal Form, Grilled & Slotted for Mil STD Scope Rail with Boss to Engage Cross-Slot on Receiver
Bolt: Triple Front Locking Lug
Ejector: Spring Loaded Plunger, Automatic Ejection
Extractor: Sako Type
Trigger: Schilen Standard Single Stage, Approximate 5 lbs Pull
Stock: 3 Section Stock: Extruded Forend, Machined Grip with Vertical Grip, Forged and Machined Removable Buttstock
Buttplate: Vertically Adjustable, Specially Built for Heavy Calibers
Overall Length: 59.5" Without Buttstock: 49 3/4 inches
Weight: 33.2 lbs
Finish: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
Accuracy: 7" - 8" @ 1000 yds
Included with Rifle: 15 Minute Sight Base, Owners Manual, Ear Plugs, Limited Lifetime Warranty

DSC00419.JPG

DSC00414.JPG

DSC00427.JPG

2010-07-26%2006.06.39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom