New acquisitions for August 2010

I acquired the rifle of my dreams, an Armalite AR-50.

Model: AR-50A1
Caliber: .50 BMG
Barrel: 30" Chrome moly, 8 Groove
Rifling Twist: RH 1:15"
Muzzle Device: Highly Efficient Multi-Flute Recoil Check, Very Moderate Felt Recoil. Threading: 1"-14
Upper Receiver: Modified Octagonal Form, Grilled & Slotted for Mil STD Scope Rail with Boss to Engage Cross-Slot on Receiver
Bolt: Triple Front Locking Lug
Ejector: Spring Loaded Plunger, Automatic Ejection
Extractor: Sako Type
Trigger: Schilen Standard Single Stage, Approximate 5 lbs Pull
Stock: 3 Section Stock: Extruded Forend, Machined Grip with Vertical Grip, Forged and Machined Removable Buttstock
Buttplate: Vertically Adjustable, Specially Built for Heavy Calibers
Overall Length: 59.5" Without Buttstock: 49 3/4 inches
Weight: 33.2 lbs
Finish: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
Accuracy: 7" - 8" @ 1000 yds
Included with Rifle: 15 Minute Sight Base, Owners Manual, Ear Plugs, Limited Lifetime Warranty

DSC00419.JPG

DSC00414.JPG

DSC00427.JPG

2010-07-26%2006.06.39.jpg

Thats just badass!

MY god, I think you just hit on the next big diet fad!! Its a work out just to cart that thing around.

This 25-2 was advertised for short money as a .45 LC at a local shop. Turned out to be .45 ACP.

DSC_2162.jpg

DSC_2163.jpg

Picked up this 1989 vintage Marlin Camp 9. Just refinished the stock and will replace the buffer, install a Wolff 16.5 Lb spring and update the sights and it will be good to go. Also found a original Marlin 20 round magazine in new condition at another shop.

Camp9-1.jpg

Camp9-2.jpg

Nice job on the stock !

forsale056.jpg
[/IMG]

Amercian Arms 10 gauge heavy as all get out getting ready for geese

Spainish import 12 gauge sxs

forsale059.jpg
[/IMG]

Best of all colt H bar with heavy barrel

forsale054.jpg
[/IMG]

Shame someone sportered that Mauser... Are you gonna keep it as is or bring her back to original?

I am going to restore it with the correct stock, handguard and barrel bands. Its all matching numbers, including the bolt and the bluing is all intact.

My big splurge.... It's been a while since I bought anything, let alone something new. It came with the 30 shot stick and 50 round drum. I'm blaming Mike911... Ever since his post last month about buying one I've been hooked!

IMG_6103.jpg

I'm toying with the idea of getting the barrel swapped out with a 10.5". After the tax stamp, that is....

Did some more horse trading:

S&W Model of 1903 from 1905 .32 cal
right%20800x408.jpg

S&W Model 10-5 .38 spcl
10-5right%20800x493.jpg

did you buy that gun at antique armory. my dad just traded the same one in there a few weeks ago. If it is my dds he kept it in great condition

Back
Top Bottom