New Acquisitions for April 2013

Finished my build today after getting my Matrix lower in. Took it down to NLRG and put a few mags through it as function test. Other an learning I have a bunk mag, gun is mint!!! Oh. And got in my Condor Molon Labe hat today too.

Congrats! When are we going riding?

When are we? Just put a new battery in last week.

P1000272-vi.jpg

Just got home with this!

5E46536A-595D-4DF5-BCFF-2043CFBFE8A7-9956-00000CDD9BC7149C_zpsc60a698f.jpg

Count me in, if yah don't mind stopping every 70 miles for gas.

View attachment 63022 the pipes are new for April. It's cool where I am and no sun. I need better gloves.

2011 Street Bob with some extras
View attachment 63024

When are we? Just put a new battery in last week.

P1000272-vi.jpg

Congrats! When are we going riding?

I'm in. If you'll ride with a jap bike.

Mmmm Luger.
Zap it was there 3 weekends ago.

I wanna shoot one one day. Still need to get some light loads to try my grand dads take home p38.
yheqy3aj.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365987312.828344.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365987320.328864.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365987330.661827.jpg
Got this for 100$ from a friends dad. i got the "you have been friends with my son for 21 years" discount. can't beat that deal lol.
It's a western field 550abd basically a mossberg 500.

Forgot about this .
u3aru5e2.jpg
rugetu8e.jpg

And this is new and gun related
u7ade8aq.jpg

Last edited:
Really ???
I can't confirm or deny that because that was my first visit to H-S, but the guy there told me they just took it in trade a few days ago.

I could be wrong, but I have been in there at least 10 times since they opened last year, and I could have sworn that's been in there.

Thanks guys, unfortunately, I realized i'm not going to shoot the P7 at all and put it on Gunbroker. Using the money to buy more Henry Lever guns which I will use more. So it looks like it was bought and sold all within a couple weeks. I wanted to keep it but it makes sense to let it go.

and this is new and gun related
u7ade8aq.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That I like......I don't have any but if I were to ever get one.One along those lines would be it.

Yeah I definitely want that tat, Ben and a few other friends of mine on here are thinking of doing it. It came out real nice.

Sick Dom, your AR will be a damn death machine with the Timney setup. Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Back
Top Bottom