New Acquisitions for April 2013

Very nice. I have a Savage 99 in .308, was my 1st rifle.

Picked up this Savage 99 in 30/30 at the Marlboro show. Needs a rear sight but It was a deal.

DSC_2770_zps4458acc9.jpg

Picked this up at Reedy's Archery on Sunday during their Grand Opening of their new location. That place and their staff is top notch! Even though they were crazy busy for the Grand Opening I was still given service as if I was the most important person in the store. Can't say enough good things!

Hey Canndo Ipicked up that glock 32 its very pretty. Goin to put pictures but it looks like every other glock around . Very happy brand new never fired. Thanks again.

Hey Canndo Ipicked up that glock 32 its very pretty. Goin to put pictures but it looks like every other glock around . Very happy brand new never fired. Thanks again.
Post your pics in the "show us your Glocks" thread . It will be more appreciated by us Glock lovers [wink] . If you ever want to shoot together send me a PM.

ruger_1022_lowres.jpg

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

====================

OK so it's just a Ruger 10/22 basic carbine model, with a Centerpoint 3-9x32 scope. But it's a blast to shoot and cheaper to feed than my AR, 45, or 9mm.

My first Henry:

When looking at long guns on my lunch break I instantly noticed the brass receivers. They had Golden Boy .22LR and the Big Boy .44 Mag in stock. After a total of a few minutes I said lets do it!

I am amazed at how smoothly it fed and ejected. Way, way, smoother than my Marlin 1894CB. It is heavier, I think I read something like 2 lbs, but it is too beautiful to care how much it weighs. I can't wait to get some rounds through it.

Based on feel alone, my vote is for the Henry. The brass is outstanding, as is the wood. I'm hoping it shoots as nice as it looks. If so, I plan to get the Golden Boy too.

Crappy cell pics.

Sweet! I own the Golden Boy in .22lr as well as the Big Boy in .44mag. I think the Big Boy in 45LC is next on my list.

I really like the Diamond Head rail. The DH iron sites would go nice on that.

Yea, huge fan of the rail. Like the way it looks and love how comfortable it is to hold. I'd like to get the diamond head sights eventually, just couldn't bring myself to drop that much right now. They really complete the front angle of the rail in the pics I've seen.

Yea, huge fan of the rail. Like the way it looks and love how comfortable it is to hold. I'd like to get the diamond head sights eventually, just couldn't bring myself to drop that much right now. They really complete the front angle of the rail in the pics I've seen.
Looks great. Well done. Now get out there and do some shooting.

I got pulled in again....just placed an order for a Sig MPX-C...SIG MPX-C its a 6.5 barrel with a 9.5 brake which is going to come off as fast as I can do a Form 2 for it

My first Henry:

When looking at long guns on my lunch break I instantly noticed the brass receivers. They had Golden Boy .22LR and the Big Boy .44 Mag in stock. After a total of a few minutes I said lets do it!

I am amazed at how smoothly it fed and ejected. Way, way, smoother than my Marlin 1894CB. It is heavier, I think I read something like 2 lbs, but it is too beautiful to care how much it weighs. I can't wait to get some rounds through it.

Based on feel alone, my vote is for the Henry. The brass is outstanding, as is the wood. I'm hoping it shoots as nice as it looks. If so, I plan to get the Golden Boy too.

Crappy cell pics.

Why is a 44MAG lever (very nice BTW) being photographed w/ 22 and 223 ammo in backdrop???

Why is a 44MAG lever (very nice BTW) being photographed w/ 22 and 223 ammo in backdrop???

I was told the .223 ammo would feed through a .44 Mag as would .22. It wouldn't be as accurate as the .44 Mag due to bore size but would work. Too bad they didn't have the .357, the owner said 9mm ammo feeds perfect out of it and it can hold more rounds.

[laugh2]

Just kidding, Hahaha...When I went to the shop, the owner was rolling out a cart of ammo. I scooped this up like a vulture before I got the rifle. Unfortunately, I have very limited .44 Mag ammo on hand, so i'm heading to some gun shops to today to see what I can find.

Got this in the mail on Wednesday and finally picked up from the post office today
Came with a very important paint brush for when I get bored of shooting I can sit down and paint an nice picture
2iazris.jpg

fk5wyt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom