• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for April 2009!

Nice grab nick... you and me gotta get to sippican so you can try it out and become a member!! sunday mornings are breakfast there!

Nice grab nick... you and me gotta get to sippican so you can try it out and become a member!! sunday mornings are breakfast there!
Jim says it's wicked good down there. If only I can find a Sunday free lol. Tomorrow I gotta leave town NLT 1100 for my parents and the following weekend is drill/OCS. Hey, watcha doin 3 Sundays from now [laugh]

USPS dropped off a couple of these this morning.

Magpul1.jpg

Magpul2.jpg

Please excuse the horrible lighting...

Did you order this straight from Stag and if so when did you place your order?

I ordered this on December 8, 2008 from Stag. In my order, I had this Upper Model 2H, a 16" barrel Kit, and a Bolt Carrier Group. I called emailed them in March for a status. Their response was that BCGs are hard to come by, so it will be about 8-10 months more wait. I emailed them back and said I really don't need the BCG since I already have two, just send the 2H and Barrel Kit.

Their response was that they will delete the BCG from the order and ship in 4-6 weeks. 5 weeks later the UPS man showed up with the Upper and the Barrel kit. Waiting for my NES Lower and LPK to finish this project.

Last edited:
I got my first gun last Tuesday at N.S.F.
It is an M&P 40c. I’m very exited and proud as well. It is a good feeling to know I can protect myself and my family. Pictures will be in as soon I can get my computer running again, I been checking posts and posting from my cell phone or from work a little bit. And the road to being broke begins [cheers]

I got my first gun last Tuesday at N.S.F.
It is an M&P 40c. I’m very exited and proud as well. It is a good feeling to know I can protect myself and my family. Pictures will be in as soon I can get my computer running again, I been checking posts and posting from my cell phone or from work a little bit. And the road to being broke begins [cheers]

Congrats!!!!!!!! [grin]

Picked up this safe yesterday. I finally got around to picking one up. Also picked up the house that it's in the other week with my girlfriend.

Stackon1.jpg

Stackon2.jpg

Ordered in March, arrived in April, installed tonight:

100_1792.jpg

Whistle Pig Gun Barrel Company's 18" bull barrel with built in compensator, black and red marble. Fitted it myself not too long ago, took a little while and a bit of sanding, but I got it in nice and snug. [grin]

More pics in my build thread: Here

Ok, its not black, it dont shoot, and its not driveable... but ... what a difference a day makes!!
Before....
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/fhvn4d/P4260019.jpg

And after!
[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/fhvn4d/P4260022.jpg[/QUOTE]
Lol, is that what the case of beer was for? I love it when people don't measure in man-hours and measure in the amount of beers a project will take.

"That's a simple one, it will only take me a 6-pack"

"Yea, I had to invite some friends over to help so it was about a double-30rack'er"

[rofl]

Ok, so it's not gun related. But it is still a great pickup. Chris at The Bikeway Source really hooked me up with this great Felt Z25. Full SRAM with a number of Red and Rival parts plus upgraded the rims to Mavic SLs as well as Speedplay pedals all for a LOT less then a base model Trek Madone 5 series. Of course what's a bike with a kick ass GPS enabled bike computer. The Garmin Edge 705 is one fine unit. Plus it can be moved to the car for use there if needed.

Not to mention that we were talking guns during the whole fitting process. [smile] Great guy, great place! Anyone looking for a bike or cross country skies should check his place out.

Felt1.jpg

felt2.jpg

Now I just need a small CCW that will fit into my cycling jersey! Maybe I should post that question over at the Bike Forum to see what kind of answers I get. [laugh]

You should try the Wachusett Summer. I was a Sam lover but i dare say the Wachusett is better.
I like the lemon zest of Sam Summer. That and I just found out I can get cases of Sam Summer for only $20!! I think I'm gonna stock up for the entire summer next time I'm at work on the off chance that the price goes up [rofl]

just got back from the range with it. VERY loud lol. the gun looked like there has never been a round through it. the gas system was spotless. the face of the bolt was virgin and there was no marking on the bolt from being slammed back by the gas rod. i would say i got a pretty good deal with todays market at $275 with all the extra mags

just got back from the range with it. VERY loud lol. the gun looked like there has never been a round through it. the gas system was spotless. the face of the bolt was virgin and there was no marking on the bolt from being slammed back by the gas rod. i would say i got a pretty good deal with todays market at $275 with all the extra mags
No kidding. Great deal on an awesome gun. That think looks absolutely mint!

Ok, so it's not gun related. But it is still a great pickup. Chris at The Bikeway Source really hooked me up with this great Felt Z25. Full SRAM with a number of Red and Rival parts plus upgraded the rims to Mavic SLs as well as Speedplay pedals all for a LOT less then a base model Trek Madone 5 series. Of course what's a bike with a kick ass GPS enabled bike computer. The Garmin Edge 705 is one fine unit. Plus it can be moved to the car for use there if needed.

Not to mention that we were talking guns during the whole fitting process. [smile] Great guy, great place! Anyone looking for a bike or cross country skies should check his place out.

Felt1.jpg

felt2.jpg

Now I just need a small CCW that will fit into my cycling jersey! Maybe I should post that question over at the Bike Forum to see what kind of answers I get. [laugh]

Very nice. I want to do a rebuild on my Seven frame and SRAM components would be my choice.

Picked up the 10/22 at DSG yesterday and the stock and barrel came in the mail today [smile] (BTW Country Living is the GF's not mine[wink])

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 332
Back
Top Bottom