New Acquisitions December 2015

Merry Christmas to me!

1941 Ishevsk

vIstyvx.jpg

I rotated some stock in the safe and was able to pick the two STIs this month. I honestly did not think I could find these in MA. So far both items are absolutely fantastic to shoot and now my favorite pistols at the range. Don't mind the terrible target that is just my poor skills.

Attachments

• img_20151221_180723.jpg
    img_20151221_180723.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Nice! where'd you find it?

Out of state, had it shipped to my FFL

Welcome to the SVT-40 club. I enjoy shooting mine and would like to add a G43 to have next to it. Get some non-corrosive ammo for it.

Thanks, happy to be in the club, already have a good amount of non-corrosive on hand for my 91/30 and a G43 is certainly on my list!

I rotated some stock in the safe and was able to pick the two STIs this month. I honestly did not think I could find these in MA. So far both items are absolutely fantastic to shoot and now my favorite pistols at the range. Don't mind the terrible target that is just my poor skills.

Very nice! I believe IDC firearms is a STI dealer in MA?

RWC converted IZ132
SR22
GP100 4"
G43 to be transferred at start of new yr.

My wallet wont allow anymore acquisitions until 2017

i3siiVI.jpg

She ain't pretty, but she seems to work okay.

Had to use brake cleaner to remove an ugly as sin paintjob, hence the residual tan paint still on the gun. Gonna get my hands on a copper brush and try to clean that up.

Birthday present to myself. Made by one of the original designers of the movie glove complete with real steel blades. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450983325229.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450983325229.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 146
BCM Lower
BCM 14.5" Middy upper w/10" KMR Alpha rail
Magpul Pro BUIS
RRA two stage trigger
Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism
Mounting kit for my Nitecore P12 flashlight
4 pre-ban 30rd mags

Back