New Acquisitions December 2015

I know it's probably just the photo but that mag looks like it's curved more then normal lol.

Not nick picking but any reason you went with the magpul fixed length stock on a carbine buffer extension vs a normal rifle length buffer extension

I know it's probably just the photo but that mag looks like it's curved more then normal lol.

Not nick picking but any reason you went with the magpul fixed length stock on a carbine buffer extension vs a normal rifle length buffer extension

I picked it up for $20 and had the carbine buffer extension and stuff laying around so I figured what the hell why not. The mag is a 40 rounder that's why it's more curved [smile].

I picked it up for $20 and had the carbine buffer extension and stuff laying around so I figured what the hell why not. The mag is a 40 rounder that's why it's more curved [smile].

So I'm not crazy .
I got one for my brother cause he was thinking of getting a slide fire stock and be able to switch it out . There not bad little stock .

My early Christmas presents to myself. The Tavor is new. The Sig and Vang Comp I bought from a friend, but they are unfired.

Snapsafe modular safe, XXL Titan

Tavor

Sig 516 Patrol rifle with Daniels Defense fixed irons and Battle Comp

Vang Comp 870 Police Magnum

DDI AK 74. Picked it up at collector's in Merrimack. Guess it's a Bulgarian parts kit on an American receiver. Gonna strip and stain the wood in the near future.

20151205_151518.jpg

So I've been dreaming of a beretta lately. And came across this beaut yesterday and couldn't resist. A 92G-SD. Already put 350 rounds through her yesterday. What a dream to shoot.
a4c868955531cc1acb3467850f728514.jpg

Get it next week. 2013 Honda Accord EX with 22k miles. My first ever "new/newer" car. Upgrading from my 2000 VW Jetta with 156k miles lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449353838.609529.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449353846.726803.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449353855.348198.jpg

The Beretta 92 is one of the best shooting range guns out there IMHO. Also the TLR-1 is a fantastic light. I have one on my home defense pistol and shotgun. Congrats.

So I've been dreaming of a beretta lately. And came across this beaut yesterday and couldn't resist. A 92G-SD. Already put 350 rounds through her yesterday. What a dream to shoot.
a4c868955531cc1acb3467850f728514.jpg

Yea, I've heard good an bad about them. Hopefully it's from a later batch where DDI went through it before sending them out. The rifle seems to be really nice all in all, other than a sloppy mag well, and of course the ugly wood furniture.

Sloppy mag well might just be the mag your using.
If you go to apex they have a after art mag catch that is spring loaded that helps to tighten mags up . When you get mags from a few different country's you notice some fit better then others .

Yea, I've heard good an bad about them. Hopefully it's from a later batch where DDI went through it before sending them out. The rifle seems to be really nice all in all, other than a sloppy mag well, and of course the ugly wood furniture.

I thought they just bought the waffen works tooling and left overs? I like the beat furniture looks, it's natural on an AK.

My early Christmas presents to myself. The Tavor is new. The Sig and Vang Comp I bought from a friend, but they are unfired.

Snapsafe modular safe, XXL Titan
http://s99.photobucket.com/user/sgoselin/media/001_zpsb4q6cjew.jpg.html

Tavor
http://s99.photobucket.com/user/sgoselin/media/003_zps5fyjsjeu.jpg.html

Sig 516 Patrol rifle with Daniels Defense fixed irons and Battle Comp
http://s99.photobucket.com/user/sgoselin/media/007_zpssxpic2xo.jpg.html

Vang Comp 870 Police Magnum
http://s99.photobucket.com/user/sgoselin/media/005_zpsig27hn3c.jpg.html

You are as close to a walk-in as can be. I only know one man who has a true walk-in. Jelly.

Sloppy mag well might just be the mag your using.
If you go to apex they have a after art mag catch that is spring loaded that helps to tighten mags up . When you get mags from a few different country's you notice some fit better then others .

I tried a couple different mags they had, even a steel lipped mag, but all felt a tad loose. We'll see if i find something it likes. They had a second DDI AK 74 there which held the mags nice, but the finish on that rifle was hurrendous!

I thought they just bought the waffen works tooling and left overs? I like the beat furniture looks, it's natural on an AK.

Not sure on that. I figured it be a good first ak, they had quite a few wasr 10s there, but I'd heard mixed reviews. And yeah part of me likes the worn stock look, but the ocd in me really wants to make it perrty.

You too! I'm sure I'll see you there again.

Lol I was wondering when you guys would meet at the range. I need to come to the Andover range one of these days (as I've been saying for a while now...[laugh])

Putting this little guy together this weekend..300 BLK..Not pictured is my Hex 5 buffer tube, BUIS, and Trij MRO. Have to get the overall length so I can submit my stamp paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom