New Acquisitions December 2015

How do you like the MRO?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So far, I like it a lot. Haven't shot through it/put it through its paces. I was going to get another T2 (like i have on my 5.56 SBR), but opticsplanet had a sale so I thought I'd give it a try. The larger objective is nice. I will say the blue tint to it is more than other red dots I've used. It tracks really well- went w the 1/3 cowitness and it provides fast acquisition. I'm a little nervous about the area around the objective- there seems to be a lot of crevices for dirt and gunk to get caught.. We will see- I'll let you all know how it is on the range!

So far, I like it a lot. Haven't shot through it/put it through its paces. I was going to get another T2 (like i have on my 5.56 SBR), but opticsplanet had a sale so I thought I'd give it a try. The larger objective is nice. I will say the blue tint to it is more than other red dots I've used. It tracks really well- went w the 1/3 cowitness and it provides fast acquisition. I'm a little nervous about the area around the objective- there seems to be a lot of crevices for dirt and gunk to get caught.. We will see- I'll let you all know how it is on the range!
Thanks mate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Grabbed a Glock 43 and M1A Scout this weekend:

Glock is having some minor surgery done this week. M1A is going out for major surgery and won't see that one back for a few weeks.

Not a firearm, but picked up a second stack-on 18 gun cabinet @ dicks on sale for $139.99, reg. $219.99 and a personal safe for the bed side, on sale for $49.99, reg. $79.99. Would have liked a safe, but too much weight for my place right now. Anyone looking for a cabinet or safe, Dick's seems to have some good deals now.

20151213_194005.jpg

20151214_143945.jpg

Picked up at the W. Spfld. Gun show

2d2bxqt.jpg

e9aziw.jpg

From Mrs. Claus and the Elf. Walther ACP38 from July, 1943, in 95% with two e359 magazines. I also traded my 3rd variation November, 1942, Mauser HSc and upgraded it to a 97% 4th variation from January, 1943, from the same dealer.

T

Back
Top Bottom