• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisition October 2023

It is a sneaky good precision rifle, Carlos Hathcock used one when his main rifle was in the armory for bore cleaning.
Are you saying that Carlos had the use of a saw in Nam? If so that's pure bullshit.
Not to mention that Carlos cleaned his own rifle in Nam, like everyone else.

Last edited:
View attachment 806271Intended to get 1, decided on 2. walked out of the store with 3. Rossi’s all. 16” Triple black in 38/357, 20” blued 92 in 38/357 and a 20” stainless 92 in 44.
Lever guns tend to accumulate.....44 mag in stainless would be a nice addition. If I didn't just buy a nice barely used Ruger made 1894 for cheap, I'd have bought one by now.

Prices are coming down as well and availability is way up....no rush, but kudos for getting them all at once.

Picked up a pair or LE trade in ARs because they are "different", Colt 6940P as in piston. There is more ware on the outside than inside.
But it's boring having 2 the same and they look too long. So does anyone know a good gunsmith (southern NH) that can cut and thread a barrel, when I get my permission slip from the gov? I think it's pretty obvious where I'll what it cut.
1698610650048.png
1698610768485.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom