NES St. Pattys day beer fest.

I don't know, those of us who met at Chili Head BBQ had a good time and all of us remembered everything that happened there!

Hey, it's Sunday and this is the first time that I'm checking in...

It was a blast...though, my tab was WAY more than I planned on it being.

It was great to meet everyone.

I was up at 9 yesterday. We had a kids thing at Emerald Square and did that...but when Hadley went down for a nap....I did as well.

This is going to have to be something that we do again. I was just suprised that it wasn't swamped there...but it was a good time.

At 7:00 I was

[bow]
English_Turn_toilet_small.jpg

Mick staggered home in the wee small hours after a heavy night out with his mates. When he woke up the next morning, he found he was in bed with the dog beside him in his wife's place.
"Glory be!" said Mick. "I must have been really drunk when I got home. I thought there was a lot of noise when I threw the dog out!"

Here is a quick pic. I'll post more later.

(left to right) TYPEO1313, C-pher, Derek, JayNukem

PICT0017.JPG

Oh it was a fun night. [cheers]

I'm just going to hope that that isn't Guinness dripping down BJ's hand, nor is it Guinness on C-pher's shirt.

That is absolutely uncalled for- I cry foul! Oh the humanity, that poor Guinness never hurt anyone... [crying]

Actually, on second thought, I have to ask- does Jillian's usually serve Guinness? I might have to check it out. Get my game on with a Guinness in tow... hmmm.

Moderator said:
That's funny, Looks like C-pher has something spilled on him, there is green beer all over my hand. Coincidence? I think not.

green beer? GREEN beer? GREEN beer?!

What did that poor beer ever do to you? Only thing worse than putting fruit in beer is making it an unnatural color. Should have just let me go on thinking it was Guinness... [thinking] [sad2]

SiameseRat said:
green beer? GREEN beer? GREEN beer?!

What did that poor beer ever do to you? Only thing worse than putting fruit in beer is making it an unnatural color. Should have just let me go on thinking it was Guinness... [thinking] [sad2]

I went back and looked at the pic, SR. If you look closely at the foam in BJ's glass....sure enuff, it's green.

(may we have a moment of silence for the beer?)

Some more pics

(left to right) TYPEO1313, C-pher, Derek, JayNukem

PICT0017.JPG

Here I am describing Brent the most descriptive way I know how.

PICT0009.JPG

C-pher getting ready to slap me or kiss me. I really don't remember.

PICT0013.JPG

C-pher coaching me through a beer.

PICT0021.JPG

Colin telling someone that he's going to kick their ass.

PICT0023.JPG

Me acting thrilled with some co-workers. [rofl]

PICT0029.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom