• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES St. Pattys day beer fest.

Back Home

Some of you guys just can't stand to get away from New Jersey........[rofl]
At least stop by Tierny's Bar in Montclair for the best St. Pats festivites. Green beer and corned beef and cabbage...plus lots of music....[smile]

For anyone that will be in the Burlington, VT area Friday, Marly and I should be at Freakin' Firidays at Franny-O's on Queen City Park Rd (off Shelburne Rd), near K-Mart. You're welcome to stop in and say hi and have a brew. Yes, they know me as Nickle there.

I am going to attempt to stop by. As of right now I have a flight home Thursday night; so a quick trip to the office on Friday then up to Four Season topped off by a beer would make this Irishman's St. Patrick Day.

What time do folks plan on showing up? Evening is kind of wide open and I am more of an Irish Times guy than a Jillians guy so if you see someone looking kind of odd and out of place that is probably me.

derek said:
Brent and I will be there around 5:30pm

And handing their coats on extra chairs to hold them for us at the bar. I will get there as soon as I can. I'm hoping to be out of here about 3 or 4, get home about an hour later, have Colin meet me at my house. I think that we're going to drive to BJs and then all pile in his car so we don't have to take two cars. Then go over there. If things work well, we'll be there 6:30 or so.

We're rewireing and re-cubing our building, so I have to disconnect 60 PCs during the day and I hope that most people are out of here before 4 so I can get done early. One of my guys are here until 5, so I can leave him with the rest if there's not many left. That way I can get out earlier.

NESFORLIFE.jpg

Weird B.J. Did you alter that picture at all?

I have the same one, but it looks a little different to me!

NESFORLIFE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom