NES St. Pattys day beer fest.

I'll mention again that any folks in the Burlington, VT area can go to Franny-O's off Shelburne Road. Marlyn, Tuber (a fellow DeadHorse and Shooter) and I will be there.

You're welcome to attend.

I swear the look in C-pher's eye tells it all in that cartoon. [kiss] It definitely was written for him! [devil]

BJ, make sure you've had all your shots before C-pher gets ahold of you! [laugh2]

[rofl2] [pot]

C-pher said:
I can't help it that Adam Butt-Laden, the leader of Al-gayda is jealous of me.

WOW! If that ain't a stretch, I don't know what is... Desperation makes people r-e-a-c-h.

Tell you what... The next time we meet up, I'll let you check out my ass! That'll make you feel better I'm sure! [devil]

C-pher said:
Hey, why aren't you coming out for the drinkfest??

Because Kim has my manhood securely detained in her purse, and tells me what to do! [smile]

Seriously though, she already made plans for us.

Adam

Sorry to have missed you guys tonight. My Blazer was giving me some issues so I decided to buy a new truck. This is my first "new" vehicle in 17 years so I was being picky and spent the past couple of days at stealerships. Anyhow I ended up driving home a new Dodge Datona tonight around 7:30 [smile]
Thinking this is the coolest day I have had in a long time because I am digging my new truck, I check the mail to find my C&R FFL !!! WOOT WOOT !
I better go to bed before anything happens to screw this day up...

It must have been a good night, my head is pounding[sad2] I had a great time, it was pleasure meeting everyone there. We will have to do it again some time. Thanks Derek for setting it up!!
So BJ, how many beers did you have last night anyway?[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom