• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Thought the ninjer was gonna pick you up.

You gotta stop being so hard on your clutch....or maybe get a titanium pedal assembly. lol

Lol I said I would drive Ben if he made his way to Quincy. He lives way north of here. I'm not gonna go North an hour and then South for 2 hours to the meet :-/ lol

I'm trying my best to get a car lined up . Just not sure if I have to give my grand ma's back or not. I'm gonna be f'ed Monday and Tuesday for work :(
Next time buy an automatic. [laugh] Seriously too bad, I know you were looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not going to be able to make it tonight . Won't have a free car to use . Really sucks was hopping to hang out with a few people I havnt seen in some time .

Hope you all have a great time and stay safe .

Who draws the short straw and picks Ben up??? What does his grandmother need a car on a Saturday night for? He SHOULD have it back by church tomorrow. Seriously bummed!!!

Yeah I'm not going to be able to make it tonight . Won't have a free car to use . Really sucks was hopping to hang out with a few people I havnt seen in some time .

Hope you all have a great time and stay safe .

Aww, wtf! That sux, a lot of people were looking forward to you making it.

Come on! It's gonna be a good time. You will find a way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My grand ma needs the car back after church 5 ish . Think her and her sisters are going to Foxwoods .

Step dads truck died and there going out for date night so can't borrow my moms. Lol
Real dad won't loan me the dump truck and I can't drive the short bus his gf has lol.

Sucks I'm gonna miss this meet last meet I missed cause I was in the er with a messed up hand . It seems some thing happens every other meet causing me to miss it.

They're married. They can stay home for date night. Tell them YOU have a date, been planned for weeks. Ask for pity!

Last edited:
This is a seriously good idea. T goes to Quincy and then you can meet up with minininjer.

Middleboro or Kingston, and I will pick you up. Crash down this way for the night, and worry about getting home tomorrow.

Yeah I'm not going to be able to make it tonight . Won't have a free car to use . Really sucks was hopping to hang out with a few people I havnt seen in some time . Hope you all have a great time and stay safe .

Hold your hope high. If I can go, I can give you a ride. I just need to get my job done by 4pm.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Back
Top Bottom