• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

How early are people showing up? I'm literally sitting here waiting until it's time to go lol Maybe I'll take a nap

Burn time and go visit gunshop on your way down. I can think of several good shop. :)

Or you can drive north and pick me & Ben.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Burn time and go visit gunshop on your way down. I can think of several good shop. :)

Or you can drive north and pick me & Ben.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Couple people are already down there, got checked in at the hotel...namedpipes and Bill Katt

I'm gonna head down now after Stop by my grandparents house real quick lol I'll be down that area around 5 prob

Just checked in, thought I saw Bill Katt wondering around the parking lot. Grabbed some Yuengling for the wait.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
getting ready to drive down soon.... depending on how the wifey's day at work goes, I may be flying solo (but hopefully she'll choose to unwind and have a good time meeting new peeps).... 1:20ish drive with no traffic from my house out here.... be seeing all you guys and gals soon enough

getting ready to drive down soon.... depending on how the wifey's day at work goes, I may be flying solo (but hopefully she'll choose to unwind and have a good time meeting new peeps).... 1:20ish drive with no traffic from my house out here.... be seeing all you guys and gals soon enough

yes, I did quote myself...... asked the wifey if she still wanted to go and she's totally in.... so Mrs Apcsox will be in attendance also..... see you guys around 6:30

Talked my wife into donating one of her fleece dog beds with a toy. It's camo like the one I karma'd. Is there time to add it to the list
?

Just got out of work, gettin' cleaned up and on my way. I will try to bring something for a door prize. Probably arrive by 7;30-8:00

Last edited:
Good times. All I can say is "what happen in sandwich, stay in sandwich".

It's nice to put a face to new NES member, as well as chatting with all NES member. Thanks OP & all organizers setting up this meet & greet.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Great time, many thanks to those that organized it. Job very well done!! [cheers]

As others said, it was great meeting some new people.

Big thank you to the organizers. Great turnout and lots of fun.

Thanks Frank and Jessica for inviting us to sit with you guys... I bet you wish you had that one back lol.

Back
Top Bottom