NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

Like I mentioned earlier. If anyone is passing through Attleboro I have some room to carpool.....I don't drink either so I could be the desidnated driver if anyone wants a few cold ones.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I'm wavering on coming right now. I just found out yesterday that I have a gallstone (found out @3am). Doc says to cut back on fatty and greasy foods. I laughed at him and told him that was my primary diet.

+1 me...(if that's OK) My wife just told me she wants to come.... I told her women were putting it in lol..

I'm wavering on coming right now. I just found out yesterday that I have a gallstone (found out @3am). Doc says to cut back on fatty and greasy foods. I laughed at him and told him that was my primary diet.

Gonna be well worth showing even without eating. Updated post coming this afternoon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I got a little busy this afternoon, but here is the most recent update.

This is going to be big! It looks like we will have close to 60 attendees, if not more.

The prize table is almost as big. We currently have 45 door prizes totaling more than $600. Included are 26 lots of ammo totaling 1220 rounds, in six different calibers.

To make the drawing more balanced, it will be an open table. You get picked and you choose a prize and pick the next ticket. There will be a printout on each table of the prizes, and all the prizes will be bagged and marked by lot number. Hopefully this will help expedite the drawing. Everyone will have an idea of what they are hoping to win and can choose quickly.

If there are any new arrivals for the table, the master sheet on the prize table will be updated as needed.

It is imperative for all attendees to check in and get a raffle ticket when they arrive. ALL adult attendees are eligible for the raffle. Permits will be checked for ALL winners of ammo. The plan is to start the drawing at around 8:30.

GottaGetShooting will probably post her update regarding food either later tonight or in the morning.

Less than 24 hours:) See you all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess I have been assigned to the food organizing! The first bit of news is that we requested a server that already knows what this whole get together is about! :) Devon will be taking good care of us!!!

For all the folks taking advantage of the All-You-Can-Eat Pizza, we will be collecting $15 as payment for the pizza. You in turn get lots of pizza and a pretty star on your hand! None of us will be stationed at the pizza table monitoring hand stamps, but at the end of the night, we are responsible for paying the pizza bill. PLEASE be courteous and only partake in the pizza if you have paid. We have asked BBC to bring out 4 pizzas at a time so there will always be hot pies.

If you are not going to partake in pizza, Devon will handle food bills. I let BBC know that there will be some folks that will want to order off the menu, and they are happy to accomodate them.

Drinks will be pay as you go, Devon may be able to keep per-person tabs, but we will have to see how that goes.

I think I remembered everything! I seriously can't wait to see everyone tomorow! Travel safely & be ready for a very fun evening!!! :)

Last edited:
Well I guess I have been assigned to the food organizing! The first bit of news is that we requested a server that already knows what this whole get together is about! :) Devon will be taking good care of us!!!

For all the folks taking advantage of the All-You-Can-Eat Pizza, we will be collecting $15 as payment for the pizza. You in turn get lots of pizza and a pretty star on your hand! None of us will be stationed at the pizza table monitoring hand stamps, but at the end of the night, we are responsible for paying the pizza bill. PLEASE be courteous and only partake in the pizza if you have paid. We have asked BBC to bring out 4 pizzas at a time so there will always be hot pies.

If you are not going to partake in pizza, Devon will handle food bills. I let BBC know that there will be some folks that will want to order off the menu, and they are happy to accomodate them.

Drinks will be pay as you go, Devon may be able to keep per-person tabs, but we will have to see how that goes.

I think I remembered everything! I seriously can't wait to see everyone tomorow! Travel safely & be ready for a very fun evening!!! :)

Sounds like a load of fun. Enjoy everyone, I'll try to catch the next one.

Here's the lowdown so fah!

INS (51)

GottaGetShooting
dgrafton
Joe&Grace2a
American1 +1
SKS Ray
flotter390
Bill Katt
wolf99
M60
Slap Shot
Joker_114th
MassBan
LenS +1
bbarer
eo1bart
second
Glockfan71
JPdeal
Delta L Varmint
dgg5252
Qdiver911
davidgw
drgrantdoherty
JGstunt +1
45collector
Cerfur
Hydrogenous
Koolmoose +1
Bonestock
Lone Wolf McQuade
Artie +1
hy2rogen +1
WARWICKBENNNN
scouter-rick
AbbyOakley
Caseyb829
Namedpipes +1
Apcsox +1
Billt113 +1
Sinitron
Rim Job
AND MINININJER!!!

NEEDING MORE PEER PRESSURE

mikey p
toddsmith1
Lukes83
ericcif
dustoff22
FrankSpencer
OceanTrvlr
squirrel slayer
Mach
Terry S
Targeted Firing
peteyb
Toolubus
StevensMarksman
Mutt71
Stoutcat

Attendance lists at these things fluctuate like crazy. I'm still going and will be there with Toolubus and Ink.

What a bummer, this looks like it'll be a blast, I was on the Cape the past two weekends, right down the road from the BBC! Alas this weekend is not in the cards for me...but at least I have my orientation at BRP on Sunday to look forward to...minus daylight saving [sad2]

Oh well, hope everyone has fun, some great planning for what'll probably be an amazing time! [cheers]

I don't think I can make it. Closing on a house in 3 weeks from today so I need my pennies.

OP, can we update the original post with all the latest info? No knocking you at all, just difficult to figure out exactly what's going down without going through all the posts.

Anyone want to get some trigger time in before?? The club is 5 minutes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The OP is updated with the latest information! Come by if you can, otherwise we'll see you at the next one!!! :) Good luck with the house!!!

I don't think I can make it. Closing on a house in 3 weeks from today so I need my pennies.

OP, can we update the original post with all the latest info? No knocking you at all, just difficult to figure out exactly what's going down without going through all the posts.

Real conversation at work

Co-worker: What are you doing this weekend?
Me: Going to the Cape, rented a motel room
Co-worker: Oh yeah, what for?
Me: Meeting a bunch of people at a bar
Co-Worker: Sounds cool! Your old school buddies?
Me: No, some people from this forum I am on. Bringing my wife.
Co-worker: The Internet? You met people on the internet, rented a 'motel' room, bringing your wife and plan on drinking with them? Is this like a swinger thing?
Me: No, not a swinger thing. It is a bunch of people from a gun forum I am on. Like a meet and greet
Co-worker: Guns, the internet, 'motel' room and drinking? You wont be in work on Monday. Can I have your toolbox?

I now realize that I need to answer questions differently in the future[smile]

Back
Top Bottom