NAVY SEAL vs PIERS MORGAN On Gun Control

Gotta give it to Rorke Denver for holding his bearing and staying professional. I did get a laugh when Piers tried to beat his chest and show a video of himself firing a AR, yet the video was of Biden making hits shotgun statement... gotta love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this last night...pretty good, he didn't cave like some other guests. That navy seal knows why law abiding citizens need access to AR 15 and other similar weapons.

Morgan keeps saying that he has yet to hear anyone say why they need an AR-15. He keeps asking this question and everyone keeps telling him that that firearm is not the problem. Instead of focusing your efforts on banning that one style gun, dig deeper to the root of the problem for a solution.

Ted Nugent, Rorke Denver and others keeps telling him that the guns are not the problem, but he keeps asking the question. I agree with Ted and Rorke. Guns are not the problem, but I wish we had an answer to that AR-15 question so we could shove it up his Limy a**.

I take back that Limy comment....

I can only take so much of that stupid son of a bitch (Piers). Vilify gun owners to get his ratings up so he doesn't lose his job. I'll pass.

I wish we had an answer to that AR-15 question so we could shove it up his Limy a**.

I take back that Limy comment....

I'm sure even if there was a bulletproof answer, the conversation would go something like this...

He'll continue to "not hear" the person until they say something he agrees with.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to see an interview with piers morgan where someone sticks a meat hook up his rectum and tugs his insides out onto the floor. so sick of that dickweasel.

PM is on the front page every minute of every day lately, but before sandy hook, I honestly didn't know who he was. He has found his niche in the talking head world and is playing it for all its worth. I don't think he really believes the bs he spouts either, but is just trying for ratings.

THe answer is simple and the SEAL blew it. We don't "need" AR 15's, we have them in case we need them in particcular to defend against Tyranny, though they are quite useful in case you "need" one in a self defense situation as well. As for Piers saying he shot one and could not beleive the power, let me say this: Either he never shot a gun before or he is flat out lying. THe recoil on an AR 15 vs. Joe Biden's double barreled shotgun is like the acceleration in a Camry vs a Viper. I am actually kind of sad right now as the SEAL left so much on the table there.

The guys ratings are in the tank even at CNN. He lost to "RuPaul's Drag Race" on 1/28/13. RuPaul earned 565,000 viewers to Morgan's 545,000. What does that tell you...

I like how he admits that he's just a British media whore by saying "back in my country".

Thanks for giving us the justification to deport your dumb ass bunghole.

PM is on the front page every minute of every day lately, but before sandy hook, I honestly didn't know who he was. He has found his niche in the talking head world and is playing it for all its worth. I don't think he really believes the bs he spouts either, but is just trying for ratings.

This. I wish one of his "guests" would run a media study to determine his level of exposure and major market saturation before and after Newtown to throw in his face, as insulting as he has been to some of those he has debated on the topic, that would be the perfect turn of events to use his own pulpit against him. Not that I think his new found core viewer would necessarily would be affected by indisputable fact.

I ban peirs, no youtube videos, articles or broadcasts for me ever again.

Sent from deep behind enemy lines

Back
Top Bottom