• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

National Ammo Day Nov. 19

I totally forgot today was buy ammo day but I got 1,400 rounds of 7.62x39 and 100 rounds of 7.62 Nagant and that was just an impulse buy because every a**h*** distributor is jacking up their prices on a daily basis after the US' main distributor announced a huge price increase on ALL ammo, guns, and magazines a few weeks ago.[angry]

f*** you Obama and thank you at the same time for costing America money and arming us at the same time.

I bought 200rnds of WWB 9mm. My plan was to get up to Bass Pro and burn a gift card on Ammo, that is still the plan(for said gift card) but it will be another day. My wifey took a sick day today so it threw a wrench into my plans.

The only store open by the time I got out of work tonight was Dick's. I already bought two cases of .45ACP last week so there was nothing I could buy. Ammo Day or not, I'm not buying another worthless brick of Remington Thunderbolts.

I forgot all about today until I got home and saw this thread. I'm out of money anyways since the UPS man just dropped this off for me yesterday.

IMG_0044.jpg

forgot all about ammo day but I got 200 rounds of .223 on Thursday and 1500 rounds of 9mm today. They were all out of 9mm on Thursday and I didn't think to get a rain-check. The guy was nice enough to sell me the 9mm at the sale price, so I picked up three cases. [grin]

Bought a Ruger Mark 3 and 500 rounds yesterday, shot 250 today after work... I don't know how I ever lost touch with shooting, it's a real stress reliever after a long work week.

Back
Top Bottom