My wife is on to me....

I've been collecting for three years now and everytime I buy something I tell my wife "I had to get it ..... it's hard to find". Well today I made another purchase and we had our usuall conversation;

Me:Don't get mad(said this because I recently made a primer order/Brownells/Gen 3 G17) I bought a gun.
Her: Another one?
Me:I had too it's really hard to find one.
Her:You always say that.

Now I need a new line. Anyone have one I can borrow for the next three years?

It's the last of its kind. Honey I did not buy this one, they are starting to breed in the safe. It is an investment in the future. Hopefully one of these will work for you if not good luck. LOL

I've been collecting for three years now and everytime I buy something I tell my wife "I had to get it ..... it's hard to find". Well today I made another purchase and we had our usuall conversation;

Me:Don't get mad(said this because I recently made a primer order/Brownells/Gen 3 G17) I bought a gun.
Her: Another one?
Me:I had too it's really hard to find one.
Her:You always say that.

Now I need a new line. Anyone have one I can borrow for the next three years?
As per other threads on this topic:
- "It's on sale"
- "Oh, that? I ordered it months ago and it finally arrived"
- "Is there something you've been putting off?"
- "Won it in a raffle"
- "Poor guy lost his Job/LTC had to dump his entire collection in a hurry"
- "Didn't you say you wanted a necklace?"
- "So, how much did you spend on those shoes?"
- "I did not have sex with that woman - wait what were we arguing about again?" [laugh]

Honey, I was on my way to Church, to thank god that I'm married to you, when this beautiful woman propositioned me. She said she had just been dumped by her boyfriend and needed to be with a man to make herself feel better. She was really beautiful and she kept pleading with me but I finally managed to get my message across that no meant no. Well after that I was feeling so good about myself and I knew you would be so proud of me I went and bought this gun as a reminder of this great day.

Honey, I was on my way to Church, to thank god that I'm married to you, when this beautiful woman propositioned me. She said she had just been dumped by her boyfriend and needed to be with a man to make herself feel better. She was really beautiful and she kept pleading with me but I finally managed to get my message across that no meant no. Well after that I was feeling so good about myself and I knew you would be so proud of me I went and bought this gun as a reminder of this great day.

Don't try that at home kids!!

"Did you lose weight? You really look good in that ___" That will easily distract her for enough time to stash it away, then when she comes to she hopefully won't remember what you were discussing

HA!

I don't have to resort to this kind of stuff.

Cheryl will just tell me I ought to buy it. Or bitch me out (lovingly) for not having bought it already.

Of course, sometimes it means buying her one, too. But, hey, I can live with that.

"Hun, you're going to Wal-Mart today, can you pick me up some more .22 ammo, while you're there?"

Yes, that would be me saying that, and she checks. She waits for them to check today's shipment if need be. And, she doesn't gripe.

What can I say? I chose WISELY this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtor MA
Honey, I was on my way to Church, to thank god that I'm married to you, when this beautiful woman propositioned me. She said she had just been dumped by her boyfriend and needed to be with a man to make herself feel better. She was really beautiful and she kept pleading with me but I finally managed to get my message across that no meant no. Well after I said NO for the third time, she pulled out this gun, pointed it at me, and forced me to undress. I started crying, and she realized just how in love I was with you. She felt so bad for what she'd done, she pulled out an FA-10 and sold it to me for a dollar.
Fixed it for you.

Awesome!!

You need use the old "empty gun case trick". Announce you are going to the range, leave with a empty case, retrieve the new gun from wherever you stashed it (friends house etc.). return home with the new gun now in the case.

just tell her you traded another one for it. and dont let her catch you with the safe open, then she will really know how many you actually have. when ever im downstairs cleaning /fondling and my gf is around i make sure the safe is locked that way she cant take a count..lol ..its always better to have them guessing once they know an exact number your screwed.

Last edited:
I tried this one-

"The tough guys on NES told me I was being a p-whipped fag for even TALKING to you about my $1,000/week purchases, so from now on, just mind your own f**king business, got it? Now fix me a f**king sammich before I hit eject on this relationship!"

Didn't go over like the tough guys here said it would.... [wink]

I tried this one-

"The tough guys on NES told me I was being a p-whipped fag for even TALKING to you about my $1,000/week purchases, so from now on, just mind your own f**king business, got it? Now fix me a f**king sammich before I hit eject on this relationship!"

Did she send you here? [rofl]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2md4uGmMU

-Mike

I tried this one-

This made me laugh. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom