My Take on Wolf Ammo .223 Photo Heavy

I'd let you borrow some, but the turtle union is on strike, and the brass is getting hard to come by.

In my AR, I will only use custom cartridges, made from the finest gilded brass.

This brass is imported from the south of madagasgar,brought to me on the backs of baby sea turtles.

Projectiles of the precise atomic mass and electromagnetically inspected by deaf mutes in russian orphan domiciles.

Finally the propellant must be of such strict pureness it is blown into the cases directly out of the rear end of angels.

Then, and only then! will I allow the brand new in the box, untouched by human hands, made in Mozambique by local orangutans with work permits, ammunition to grace my chamber.

Where can I get some of this?? It sounds great!!! What's the price per case?? I'm betting on big bucks!! I bet your barrel glows after a few rounds of this gold!!

For what it is worth Bushmaster test fires there AR's with Wolf. I ask them about wolf a few years back.
Yeah but that doesn't go far in my book. Bushmaster went from being a good mfg to basically a joke in a few short years. Sounds like a good way to save a buck.

FWIW I attended a carbine course and a certain mfg in the business donated 8k rounds of Wolf to be used by the students. I shot several hundred rounds of it through my LMT with no issues. Everyone who used it (about 12 of us) had no issues related to the ammo at all.

I look at it like this: It's a cheap ammo that I use for training. When you start hitting the 8-12k rd a year mark it adds up quick. I will continue to use it and a few other brands like Herter's that seems to work good for me.

Back
Top Bottom