My Son’s First Rifle

The cricket is surprisingly accurate especially if you mount some decent aperture sights on it.
Its also pretty small and light quick to grow out of. i still like bringing it out myself.
At some point i will bring it out to 200 yards.
I can see it being out grown quick, but have a daughter that can train on it as well. The model I grabbed does have a scope on it, not sure of magnification

I can see it being out grown quick, but have a daughter that can train on it as well. The model I grabbed does have a scope on it, not sure of magnification
Eh , tou dont need much MagX the more MagX on inexpensive scopes just makes more problems. Its also a bit top heavy with a scope…imho
The factory sights are pretty good but a pain to adjust. Especially if your changing distance.

I went a different route

View: https://youtu.be/8-_hHRAjyGk

Forgot to post this. I showed him how to get a proper sight picture, breathing and trigger squeeze. He rarely misses now. I’m so proud!

Edit: not sure if the video will work. Couldn’t figure an easy way to share it

Forgot to post this. I showed him how to get a proper sight picture, breathing and trigger squeeze. He rarely misses now. I’m so proud!

Edit: not sure if the video will work. Couldn’t figure an easy way to share it
If he can develop good trigger control with a red ryder he will be well on his way!

Back
Top Bottom