My Nephew Was Murdered At 2:55 AM Yesterday

... there's just something wrong when parents must bury a son, rather than the other way around... My condolences for your tremendous loss...

Wow. My condolences. I can't think of anything else I could say to help ease your pain. I will pray for you and yours.

You have my sincerest condolences. No parent (or uncle) should ever go through that.

Thank you all for your kind words.

FROM A NURSE~ People who are commenting seem to be hung up on the fact that this 19 year old was out at 3 am somewhere he should not have been. So what? So are a thousand other teens along the Grand Strand nightly. That does not deflect from the fact that some PUNKS took the life of a good kid. DJ was one of the most compassionate, caring kids I have ever met. He jumped into a fight to defend a friend and for that he was viciously killed. The world is less one truly good person this day because of some people who have been in trouble with the law previously. That is the issue. Why does it take a senseless murder to get two serial criminals put away? If these men had been punished a little harsher for their previous crimes, DJ would still be alive today. My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends. God will use DJ's death for good just as He has used DJ's life to touch others. Let's not forget the grieving parents and friends. We love you DJ. You will forever live in our hearts and lives

That's the problem.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom