My Girl has been in the PD since 8:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered about that fingerprinting part. They just took my right index finger. What if I'm left handed? Could they get that from a trigger print?

Hmmmm. So... Based on this information:

A. How long before expiration should you get in line to get renewed?

B. Is there a problem (other than not brig able to make purchases). if you expire while waiting the 4+ months for renewal?

One machine, two machines, three machines. It doesn't make a difference. They're just trying to create artificial waiting time to increase frustration and decrease interest in owning a firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

my ltc expires in nov. i recieved a notice in the mail in june and it said to apply now. i applied on 8/28 and did not have fingerprints done. i was told by the pd that my prints were in the computer from my last application and they would just send those with the application. i was in and out of the pd in 10 mins. its all up to the state now.

bob

That Big ass police station they built, and they only have one machine?

She is actually lucky they added the extra day. It used to be that they only took apps and renewals on tuesday for 4 hrs. There is a small room the size of a closet off the main foyer and they do all the LTC processing there. I'm sure there is another print machine in the booking room but they don't use it for processing the apps. Det. Bouchard is the only officer they have handling LTC/FID shit.

Oh and BTW. Tell Bouchard I won't be coming in for my renewal. After 20+ years w/ no restrictions I'm out!!! Just got the contract from the realty co. yesterday. So now it is official. I'm trading in my MA for SC in 3 weeks!!! [party]

Hmmmm. So... Based on this information:

A. How long before expiration should you get in line to get renewed?

B. Is there a problem (other than not brig able to make purchases). if you expire while waiting the 4+ months for renewal?

One machine, two machines, three machines. It doesn't make a difference. They're just trying to create artificial waiting time to increase frustration and decrease interest in owning a firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My last renewal in Fall River was pre-Zero and it took 6 months to come in!! Also my father is a retired FR Lt. who is good friends w/ Det. Bouchard and it still took that long... General rule of thumb in FR. Apply for your renewal the day you get your LTC in the mail.... JC but not by much...

Maybe she is just really attractive and the police are dragging it out because they all have ugly wives.

There should be absolutely no need to reprint her on a renewal unless you are referring to the print that goes on the LTC itself(?)

Why would you need a print on the damn license? Is CID going to use the print on the LTC to compare at the crime scene?

CID: "Johnson come here! Looks like this could be a match... BOOK HIM!"

My wife's initial...19 weeks and counting... (Reading)

She called 3 weeks ago and was told, "it's here, but not printed...it'll be 2-3 weeks to print". MFers.

Don't know if its been gone over already, but WTF are they still printing? I thought the whole reason was for the fingerprint scanners at the FFL's? Now that that is shut down why do it at all? It would be like fingerprinting people at the DMV (not that I want to give them any ideas)

Went for my renewal last week and didn't do any fingerprints. There was one person in before me. He went in at 6:00 sharp. I was next. The licensing officer already had all my info in the computer. Took my picture and had me sign. I was back in my car and on my way at 6:04

She's still waiting it's been 13 weeks (July 16). She called the hotline and was told that it was STILL pending at the Fall River PD and if she wanted a status update she'd have to call them. Her license expired on October 3. Is there anything that she can do to get it faster?

Went for my renewal last week and didn't do any fingerprints. There was one person in before me. He went in at 6:00 sharp. I was next. The licensing officer already had all my info in the computer. Took my picture and had me sign. I was back in my car and on my way at 6:04

That's exactly how mine went a few weeks back, only I was the first guy. Literally, the longest part was waiting for the printer to finish printing the completed application.

The Licensing Officer said it was good that I was renewing early because the state has been backed up and that the average time he's seeing from the date of the appointment until licenses are in his hand to be mailed out is 12 weeks.

Why would you need a print on the damn license? Is CID going to use the print on the LTC to compare at the crime scene?

CID: "Johnson come here! Looks like this could be a match... BOOK HIM!"

my newly acquired renewal came with no fingerprint smear on the back. Where it used to be , it says "fingerprint on file - use PIN."

The original license with the fingerprint was literally a smear..you could never tell what it was supposed to be.

She got it!!! Restrictions none. Funny how she was told it will be another month and it gets delivered a few weeks after. Who is BSing who?

unbelievable the bullshit we have to go through to exercise a constitutional right.

i can't wait to move out of MA.
But the azzhole sjw's scream when have to show an ID to vote. SMH...How is this any different than a poll tax? Rhetorical question of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom