My First Build

Hey everyone I just found out about NES so I just made an account, anyways Im excited because I completed my first polymer 80 build. Ran through 50 rounds today and performed fantastic. I finally got around to building it given all the free time I have because of the quarantine, everything in total including the optic cost me $550. Ive attached some photos of the build so anyways let me know what you think. Cheers!

Attachments

• 20200410_160544.jpg
    20200410_160544.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200410_161131.jpg
    20200410_161131.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200410_160326.jpg
    20200410_160326.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 17
Very nice! Glad you're getting into polymer builds. Building guns is one of the coolest hobbies out there. So much creativity, customization, technicality, aesthetics, functionality, it's 100% yours. This build won't be your last!

If you domicile in Ma, is a threaded barrel legal ? Just asking.
In a word, yes. Threaded barrel is one evil feature. A common handgun lacks the other features, so you're good to go. AWB definition below...

Handguns/Pistols:
(C) a semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of--
(i) an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
(ii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
(iii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;
(iv) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and
(v) a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm; and

In a word, yes. Threaded barrel is one evil feature. A common handgun lacks the other features, so you're good to go. AWB definition below...

Handguns/Pistols:
(C) a semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of--
(i) an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
(ii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
(iii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;
(iv) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and
(v) a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm; and
You have been on NES for 9 years, you should know the rules. You should have told 71Montess that this question has been asked before and that he should use the search function to get his answer.

Back
Top Bottom