• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My "Budget" AR15 Build with PSA! Let's see your budget builds

This is a pretty budget build , $320 BCA side charging upper, and somewhat overpriced Anderson lower, total cost about $750 including
the skeleton stock

B7BE2041-D42C-4073-9FFB-0BBD652AE61F.jpeg

And this was a used Wolf upper I got for about $500, with another overpriced lower and cheapest stock I could find, added up about $800.
E8CCAFC5-49FD-42ED-8619-65ACC55FB409.jpeg

Total cost was covered by selling 3 cases of 9mm FMJ :)

Im building a semi budget AR based on Aero M4E1 receivers. I cant believe how well the Aero receivers match up. No slop at all, probably the tightest fitting pair Ive seen. I put the money into parts that make a difference like the trigger,BCG and barrel.

Wilson Combat 14.7 Match Grade Barrel
Hera Arms Linear Comp
ToolCraft 158C BCG
Geissele 2 Stage (G2S)
Generic LPK
Hera Arms Linear Comp
Magpul MOE Grip

Still need buffer kit and a few other items. Im trying to find a decent handguard...I dont want to spend crazy money on a hand guard but still want a good one.

Last edited:
Im building a semi budget AR based on Aero M4E1 receivers. I cant believe how well the Aero receivers match up. No slop at all, probably the tightest fitting pair Ive seen. I put the money into parts that make a difference.

Wilson Combat 14.7 Match Grade Barrel
Hera Arms Linear Comp
ToolCraft 158C BCG
Geissele 2 Stage (G2S)
Generic LPK
Hera Arms Linear Comp
Magpul MOE Grip

Still need buffer kit and a few other items. Im trying to find a decent handguard...I dont want to spend crazy money on a hand guard but still want a good one.
is the second comp for when the first one fails? the basis for your next build? or, are you just that excited about it?

Back
Top Bottom