Mosin Revolver

And the best part about a Nagant revolver is that it can be suppressed:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an interesting little gun. I took the side plate and was amazed at how few parts there were inside the gun, especially compared to a Smith, Ruger or Colt. From what I have read, Russian soldiers felt the same way about the Nagant as the American soldier did about the Garand or a British soldier felt about the SMLE, they had complete faith in the gun that it would work under any conditions, no matter how bad.

It's also possible the legend of Russian roulette began with a Nagant.

With the hammer down, you can spin the cylinder.

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

GB has them all the time

True, but the issue is buying them in MA.

They aren't on the list, so an FFL cannot transfer them. (Or isn't supposed to)

If you have a C&R FFL, then you need to ask the seller if they will ship direct to buyer. A lot of them won't due to not understanding the rules of an 03ffl and insist on shipping to an 01FFL.....which leads back to first point.

If MA ever does eliminate the FTF transfer, it would be really difficult to get one of these in this state.

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, GB has its place and I have had good luck buying there/

I like GB 'deals" but you have to consider adding at least 50 -70 dollars of of shipping and transfer charges, on top of the winning bid price.

Also you really can't check out the weapon just based on the pictures provided.

As for me I still rather handle the weapon ...I like to see what I am buying!

Last edited:
cb94b009408dd816a0cd2bf4e01abe1b.jpg

e4f757f0c77be07d8da79f9e7085c626.jpg

3ecd8a2bef6158b654e675a156337c3f.jpg

b5148b3a2a967d98f2f0a0b75198469f.jpg

Just got for 175$

I'm curious about that cylinder. It doesn't have the fluting that mine have. Is that an original cylinder or a replacement?

Back
Top Bottom