Mosin Revolver

As a shooter, what is the appeal to anyone that own's this gun? I keep going back and forth with wanting and not wanting one.

It's a one if a kind with the moving cylinder and the setback bullets. I actually got mine by saving it from someone who wanted to take to a gun buyback.

Besides it's history even if it's not particularly famous or important

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

My suggestion is keep the 32 cal cylinder.... you can't get them any more and when you do find them on ebay they sell for $160 and up,,,

You stand a much better chance if getting a spare nagant cylinder ant a much cheaper price.

Googling trying to find the Nagant I found a bunch of the 32.
I really wanted it for the 7.62 since it such a odd round . Wonder if I could ream a 32 cylinder to work ?

Can any one point me to a site explaing all the markings

Dedicated forum here

http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?18-M1895-NAGANT-Pistol-Collector-Forum

Also you might be able to find someone willing to trade the 32acp cylinder for a 7.62 cylinder.

I'm curious if the gun was sold As a 7.62? Shop prob didn't know what it had.

Those cylinders are in demand.

A few years ago people parted out nagants on eBay. Now it's dried up.

Edit: just checked and last 7.62 cylinder on eBay sold in Dec for $90. Quite a few 32 cylinders for $120-200

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dedicated forum here

http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?18-M1895-NAGANT-Pistol-Collector-Forum

Also you might be able to find someone willing to trade the 32acp cylinder for a 7.62 cylinder.

I'm curious if the gun was sold As a 7.62? Shop prob didn't know what it had.

Those cylinders are in demand.

A few years ago people parted out nagants on eBay. Now it's dried up.

Edit: just checked and last 7.62 cylinder on eBay sold in Dec for $90. Quite a few 32 cylinders for $120-200

If you look my post is at the top lol .
Store didn't realize it. Former owner was a nes member that passed away and store is selling for the family .there gonna contact them for me .

Last edited:
If you look my post is at the top lol .
Store didn't realize it. Former owner was a nes member that passed away and store is selling for the family .there gonna contact them for me .

My bad, hopefully you get your hands on a cylinder. Either way, nice revolver.

Back
Top Bottom