• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More Fun in Dorchester

NHKevin

NES Member
Who would've thought there would be a shooting there?

Just out of idle curiosity what is the over/under that any of the people arrested are legally licensed gun owners do you think? (insert sarcasm here)

"A Caribbean American festival was scheduled to take place today nearby at Franklin Park. Last year, one person was killed, and several more were injured during the J'ouvert and Carnival Parade."

Keeping the tradition alive.

Edit - @SIGNES , I am staying within DEI guidelines, I would also make a joke about a drunken brawl at a St. Patrick's Day celebration.

Only eight, no big deal! Let's schedule it again for next year and hope things don't repeat themselves or get worse. I would consider the festival a success if the number of shootings declined next year. This would show that mine and my administration's progressive approach to crime is working and fundamentally sound!

Signed in disgrace,

Wu-Wu

Was it the Irish or the Italian guys that mugged him??
Unknown. BPD never investigated the crime. A black cab driver found him and drove him to Boston City Hospital ER and that's all that we ever learned. The assault caused brain damage and he ended up in a nursing home until he died.

Back
Top Bottom