More from the “tolerant” left.

A 64-year-old New Jersey man who operates a Trump RV was brutally beaten with a hammer on Friday and airlifted to a local hospital in critical condition.

Rocky Granata of Edison, a beloved father and grandfather, was well-known in the region and across the nation for his Trump RV.

Granata attended Trump rallies, traveled across the country in his Trump RV and sold merchandise.

A 64-year-old man from Edison was hospitalized after he was struck with a sledgehammer during an attack at Crown Tire on Route 36 in the Port Monmouth section on Friday, according to police.

Michael Gonzales, 36, of Philadelphia, was charged with attempted murder. He was detained by witnesses at the scene and taken into police custody upon their arrival, said Middletown Deputy Police Chief Paul J. Bailey.

The victim suffered “significant injuries to his head” and was taken by helicopter to Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, Bailey said.

An investigation has determined that Gonzales struck the victim in the head multiple times with a hand-held sledgehammer, Bailey said.

A 64-year-old New Jersey man who operates a Trump RV was brutally beaten with a hammer on Friday and airlifted to a local hospital in critical condition.

Rocky Granata of Edison, a beloved father and grandfather, was well-known in the region and across the nation for his Trump RV.

Granata attended Trump rallies, traveled across the country in his Trump RV and sold merchandise.

A 64-year-old man from Edison was hospitalized after he was struck with a sledgehammer during an attack at Crown Tire on Route 36 in the Port Monmouth section on Friday, according to police.

Michael Gonzales, 36, of Philadelphia, was charged with attempted murder. He was detained by witnesses at the scene and taken into police custody upon their arrival, said Middletown Deputy Police Chief Paul J. Bailey.

The victim suffered “significant injuries to his head” and was taken by helicopter to Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, Bailey said.

An investigation has determined that Gonzales struck the victim in the head multiple times with a hand-held sledgehammer, Bailey said.

I know Rocky. I’ve delivered merchandise to him. He’s a genuinely nice guy. I’ll check in with him.

The left declared “go time” years ago, the right just won’t acknowledge it
Yes, but the problem is what the Left did first was a Long March Through The Institutions; consequently... what you're seeing right now: if any of us neglects a jot or tittle on a .gov form, or - horrors! - prays in the Capitol during a protest, TO THE GULAG! Meanwhile...

mqdefault.jpg

Yes, but the problem is what the Left did first was a Long March Through The Institutions; consequently... what you're seeing right now: if any of us neglects a jot or tittle on a .gov form, or - horrors! - prays in the Capitol during a protest, TO THE GULAG! Meanwhile...

mqdefault.jpg
I have solutions that I am not willing To put in print
There is only one solution for an enemy that wants to see you defeated

Back
Top Bottom