More dumb comments from anti's on Facebook

Here's the ultimate response: I don't care. It doesn't matter. Suicide sucks, crime sucks. If you told me that NOT A SINGLE PERSON WOULD DIE if we confiscated all the guns, I still would argue that the Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms is more important than managing society to keep people from harming each other.

Freedom is messy. Freedom is risky. Freedom is crazy. But Freedom is more important than any "public good" argument that can be made. Without Freedom, the inevitable end is Holocaust, and isn't that worse than all the suicides and all the murders a Free Society endures?

+1

I tell them that that I know many of communities in America that have never had ANY "gun crime". Never one single gun murder. It's true! Must be the safest place in the world to live, right?

Pelican bay, Rikers island, Chino, etc. move right in and be safe!

The most telling part was the "WHEN that DOESN'T work we move on to..."

Yep. They know what they are pushing won't work. But they don't care. Because then they can push what is really their end game. Total ban. Classy. And criminal. Best hope the "gun" violence that they not only don't help lessen but actually help enable doesn't happen TO them. That would be ironic 'justice'.

EXACTLY! That's the standout phrase I took from her response. Pretty disgusting mentality, really- trample the rights of everyone so no one can have anything.

Apparently this Brenda Magill is from Attleboro, MA.

Im sick of how all these stupid a-holes are cleaning "gun violence this" and "gun violence" that. What about all the other violence out there? Where is the outrage at that? Oh, right, because "gun violence" is "cured" by taking away guns, which is an idea spawned through one of two reasons: a) people want to make other subjects, or, b) these people only think of feel good "hey, we are doing something" ideas instead of actually tackling violence over all.

Eff them.

The use of "gun violence" is part of their effort to control the language of the non-debate, and in this regard they are winning with the help of a compliant press. Consider how many people on _this_ site use it unquoted along with other gun prohibitionist terms.

The use of "gun violence" is part of their effort to control the language of the non-debate, and in this regard they are winning with the help of a compliant press. Consider how many people on _this_ site use it unquoted along with other gun prohibitionist terms.

Agreed 100%! We need to ban the use of the propaganda term 'Gun Violence'!!

We should all be talking in terms of overall VIOLENT CRIME!! The 'gun violence' propaganda crap is a way to blame violence on guns and divert attention from non-gun violence. Basically it is a way to ignore the positive effects CCW and guns preventing crime.

Easy answer for liberals who want to be honest... (oxymoron I know)
Why do cops carry guns? Are they executioners? Or are they only allowed to use it to keep someone from killing someone else (I know the legal and practical requirements are otherwise, but close enough for a debate). So cops can PROTECT life with a gun? I carry for the exact same reasons....

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom