• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moral Dillema

Should I have signed a D candidates petition to get on the ballot to run against Dave Linsky/

• Yes

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
So did Rob misspell dilemma because he’s human or because his programmers were deliberately trying to make him appear to be human?

Last edited:
jeezus rob...with all the baloney the democratic party pushes to keep donald trump off the ballot, you're worrying over this? whether to give an opposing candidate a signature? never have i seen in my lifetime a party of one candidate try to jail the opposition like what's happening now. this is stuff i read about in history class, and stuff i currently see happening in south america on the news. words that jump into my head...adolf hitler, stalin, communism, and a bunch more. i wouldn't have given this a second thought. maybe you're a better person than i am. hope i read you post properly for this long winded reply.

I remember seeing a bumper sticker on a truck in downtown Natick one day, cracked me up.

“I HATE DAVID LINSKY” is all it said. [laugh]

This is Massachusetts. We are never going to win. So sign it and make life as difficult as possible for a class A A-Hole. Hell I voted for the ice cream man over a Kennedy a few years back just because I didn't want another kennedy in the Senate.

I met an Indian guy who was collecting signatures to get onto the ballot for state rep. When he asked for a signature I tole him my loyalties were with the republican team, then he responded with "If I get on the ballot,I'll be running against DaveLinsky'. Thus the moral dillema.
Not much of a dilemma really......

Once everything you have, own, family is on the line........dirty fighting is allowed..........and the only rule is there are no rules......

Back
Top Bottom