• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Milsurp ammo locator?

Since the AG has pretty much shut down the ability to order ammo from out-of-state suppliers like SAMCO or Cheaper Than Dirt where do you find ammunition for your milsurps?

I've just restored a nice Enfield No4 Mk II and I'd love to get a box or two of .303 British for it but local gun stores and WalMarts don't carry that caliber - and I don't want to special order and purchase a case from them.

Any suggestions?

Last time I checked, Blue Northern in Ayer had Prvi Partisan .303 in stock. Give them a call 978-772-6779 (they're closed on Monday).

If you live on the south shore this gentleman may be able to help. He's a licensed ammo remanufacturer. He can keep his costs low because you give your brass back.

www.qmmo.net

.303 British 174 Gr. Hornady FMJBT
Box(20) $12.00
Bag(50) $25.00

.303 British 150 Gr. SP or FMJ
Box(20) $9.00
Bag(50) $20.00

If you live on the south shore this gentleman may be able to help. He's a licensed ammo remanufacturer. He can keep his costs low because you give your brass back.

www.qmmo.net

Box(20) $12.00
Bag(50) $25.00

Box(20) $9.00
Bag(50) $20.00

Thanks for the info - he looks like he has halfway decent prices - the next time I am looking for some ammo I will have to see how he compares to the places I normally buy.

Thank you all for the pointers. Blue Northern isn't too far from me. I'll give them a call this morning and take a run up at lunch time if they still have some in stock.

Thanks for the info - he looks like he has halfway decent prices - the next time I am looking for some ammo I will have to see how he compares to the places I normally buy.

I bought some 30 carbine and 357 Mag ammo from him at the Pumkin shoot and it's good stuff. His deal though is that you buy from him but you agree to return the brass to him so he can reload it again. It's on the honor system. It's how he keeps his prices low. For me that's a great deal as I police up my brass anyway. I just throw it in a bag and will return it to him when I buy more.

I bought some 30 carbine and 357 Mag ammo from him at the Pumkin shoot and it's good stuff. His deal though is that you buy from him but you agree to return the brass to him so he can reload it again. It's on the honor system. It's how he keeps his prices low. For me that's a great deal as I police up my brass anyway. I just throw it in a bag and will return it to him when I buy more.

Yup - awesome ammo at great prices and policing brass is no biggie...Plus, he donates a portion of his proceeds to his range which is also awesome....

For those of you living(or traveling) the North Shore, try Magnum Sporting goods, David usually has lots 'o' surplus ammo in stock.
(although I haven't been by in a few)

www.qmmo.net

Box(20) $12.00
Bag(50) $25.00

Box(20) $9.00
Bag(50) $20.00

He was at " The Great Pumpkin Shoot"? His prices are reasonable and he collects the used brass after you are done with it.

Back
Top Bottom